Guest pakistan

how we can use this we have no visa grant number and no TRN number but what is visa evidence number? we have only case file number?

[TABLE=width: 0]

[TR]

[TD]ebusiness_half.gif[/TD]

[TD=width: 595][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, align: center]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #003f5f, colspan: 2, align: left]Login - Step One[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]You must enter one of the following:[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Transaction Reference Number (TRN)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]OR[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa Grant Number[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa Evidence Number[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Password[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #003f5f, colspan: 2, align: left]Login - Step Two[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Date of birth[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Passport number[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Country of passport[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][TABLE=align: center]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]

cancel_form.gif

[/TD]

[TD=width: 33%][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

my hubby provided me the TRN number

how we can use this we have no visa grant number and no TRN number but what is visa evidence number? we have only case file number?

[TABLE=width: 0]

[TR]

[TD]ebusiness_half.gif[/TD]

[TD=width: 595][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

maybe TRN number is our case number? can we ask to our CO for TRN ?

Edited by Mada

maybe TRN number is our case number? can we ask to our CO for TRN ?

Guys Don't Panic... TRN number is only applies to the people who got their visas filed ONSHORE (AUSTRALIA) They can check their visa processing status through this. Here's another thing folks.. This VEVO (Visa Entitlement Verification Online) system won't work until u get your visa OR you have TRN number... So stay Calm :-) I don't know about Chhayaa how she got all the details on VEVO about her visa, Unless she's granted one... But it does not work with our Case File Number at all.. :( ..!! GOD BLESS U ALL..!!

Check the VISA SAMPLE image this will help u a lot in understanding the things..!! GOOD LUCK..!!Sample.jpg

Sample.jpg

Edited by Rees Ahmad

I don't think so thats a case coz my migration agent also got my vevo status ....I don't know from where she got but AHC procedure has been changed

did you get any ack letter or any call from ahc? i am still waiting for them to confirm. my travel agent says that i can travel by a print out of vevo page.. confused....

Don't worry you will get ack letter soon

did you get your ack letter.. actually i am not planning to wait for it coz i talked to the immigration dept under FIA at airport. they said i can fly with the print out. i am trying to call ahc again and again in order to confirm but sometimes they are busy and at other times they are not available

did you get your ack letter.. actually i am not planning to wait for it coz i talked to the immigration dept under FIA at airport. they said i can fly with the print out. i am trying to call ahc again and again in order to confirm but sometimes they are busy and at other times they are not available

I think my migration agent got email .....in which CO mentioned my vevo status

Seems like AHC is asleep and not granting any visas....i submitted my documents on the 5th and yet no reply from them....everything is done from my end am just waiting for the visa...they got my medicals in the end of november, I dunno whats taking so long for the decision making...I am in sydney with my husband these days and my visa is expiring next month so i was hoping if i could get my visa right now then I could get my tickets changed and get my passport stamped from NZ but looks like they are gonna take their time..anyone knows how much time it takes to get a NZ visa from sydney while i am on a tourist visa in sydney???

I think every one check its visa status from vevo ....try vevo query online

I am General Skilled Migrant and applied online, off course I am able to check my VEVO from last 1 year RIGHT AFTER MY VISA GRANT. Right now we are discussing VEVO for Paper based/Pakistan based Spouse visa applicants who want to check there Visa Entitlement.

For the Clarification of all applicants who are winded up and misguided that they can check VEVO. Please Note,

Applicants can not check there Visa entitlement during application processing. Only your Migration agent can check if S/he is Registered Migration Agent (RMA)

"What is VEVO

Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) is a free, online service that allows visa holders and registered Australian organisations (such as Registered Migration Agents (RMAs), Australian employers, labour suppliers, education providers, financial institutions and government agencies) to check the details and entitlements of a visa.

VEVO means you no longer need a visa label in your passport."

"Who uses VEVO

Both visa holders and registered Australian organisations use VEVO.

Registered Australian organisations use VEVO (only with your consent, as the visa holder) to check the entitlements of your current visa. The most common users of the system are;

• RMAs who monitor and check your visa details as part of their authorised RMA services

• employers and labour supply companies, who confirm a visa holder's entitlement to work in Australia.

Other VEVO users include:

• education providers who check the study entitlements of visa holders

• other organisations that have a need to confirm visa conditions or check whether a person is in Australia permanently or temporarily."

source: - http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/vevo/about.htm

Just for the sake of others I am pasting VEVO link i.e. https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/evo/evo/termsConditions.do

Now if you can go through this link http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/vevo.htm

then you will see that, Only those people can access VEVO who are Visa holders or VEVO Organisation Account holders. Its not necessary that a Paper based applicant can see VEVO online. Organisations and Airlines have got Diff. VEVO access. they can verify any Visa holder with the help of there Passport number.

In my opinion, during Application processing VEVO is a useless debate until one can receive his/her grant.

Cheers

Edited by musmanasghar

I don't think so thats a case coz my migration agent also got my vevo status ....I don't know from where she got but AHC procedure has been changed

If your agent is RMA then S/he has got VEVO access, thats why S/he is able to check your VEVO status ( which is infact not Visa entitlement but Application stage monitoring)

Cheers