Guest pakistan

I sent Form 80 along with initial documents , they have contacted me for additional documents in October 1st , and asked me stupid questions regarding Form 80 like what is the abbreviation for FSC it is soooooooooooooooooo disgusting , these are all the tactics to delay the process bro otherwise by now my case was going to be finalized becoz from last 8 months they could have easily done all the checks......

Brother, It may sounds stupid to you but In my opinion you should know that only in Pakistan we use TERM F.Sc.

But in reality this is HSSC (higher Secondary School Certificate) .... even your F.Sc certificate carry similar term ... In my opinion, please do not expect Support staff to be up to date with every thing :).

Brother, It may sounds stupid to you but In my opinion you should know that only in Pakistan we use TERM F.Sc.

But in reality this is HSSC (higher Secondary School Certificate) .... even your F.Sc certificate carry similar term ... In my opinion, please do not expect Support staff to be up to date with every thing :).

We should also keep in mind that CO's are PAKISTANI not EGYPTIAN who do not know what FSC is.........

lol they asked me a similar question to yours..yes u r r right they should have done all the check by now...in mine case already 12 months are gone and i gotta feeling may be a month or two more..i hope so not but cant really say anything..

Bro before seeing u on this thread i was very positive that my case will be finalized in 9 or 10 months maximum but after meeting u my hopes are down :( it may vary from case to case but still the looks of it show that they will also drag me to 11 to 12 months :(:mad:

well in that case i guess my security checks are under progress coz 2 months ago my CO called me asked for some corrections in that form regarding my education and work..and i remember she said something like that " they are not getting some thing regarding your education so if u can provide me the details again on phone then it will save time in ur processing".

My Form-80 correction was done 3 months ago on phone.. And Medical was asked in the late October and was done in the first week of November.. No news so farr...

My Form-80 correction was done 3 months ago on phone.. And Medical was asked in the late October and was done in the first week of November.. No news so farr...

what is ur DOL brother and have u applied in AHC islamabad ???? and ohhhhh my gosh if they are gonna take that long for me it means i will get Medical in late January or early Feb :(

Edited by FirstKnight

Bro before seeing u on this thread i was very positive that my case will be finalized in 9 or 10 months maximum but after meeting u my hopes are down :( it may vary from case to case but still the looks of it show that they will also drag me to 11 to 12 months :(:mad:

Relax bro.. U will get ur Medical request in the first week of Jan hopefully..!! Coz they r really taking so long in ur medicals..I don't know why.. Ur's and mine Ack letter dates are pretty consecutive (Close).. Well i hope to hear some good news from you very soon.. Faisi-10's case is different from u.. His case was transfered from Bangkok to ISB.. That could be the problem.. Coz new Case officer will have to start analyzing the application from the beginning. That's not fair to him , But Department don't care.. I Salute his Patience..!! Seriously!! Hope he gets his visa this soon... :) God Bless everyone..!! My DOL 21st May 12

Edited by Rees Ahmad

Relax bro.. U will get ur Medical request in the first week of Jan hopefully..!! Coz they r really taking so long in ur medicals..I don't know why.. Ur's and mine Ack letter dates are pretty consecutive (Close).. Well i hope to hear some good news from you very soon.. Faisi-10's case is different from u.. His case was transfered from Bangkok to ISB.. That could be the problem.. Coz new Case officer will have to start analyzing the application from the beginning. That's not fair to him , But Department don't care.. I Salute his Patience..!! Seriously!! Hope he gets his visa this soon... :) God Bless everyone..!! My DOL 21st May 12

Well i think Faisi has lodged the application in Dec 2011 and he has lodged DIRECT to ISB thats why it make me worry , i know time can vary from case to case but still it is too long

Have u got any acknowledgment that ur case is transferred to SCO or not ???

I lodged my application at AHC ISB bro....for male u have to keep 12-14 months time duration...if u get it early than that than u r lucky...

lol..mate dont get dis-hearted...im also in the same boat with u...just stay positive and pray hard :)

bro boat is STILL in the water not moving forward , we are seeing opera house and harbour bridge's lights but do not know when we are gonna reach on Sydney Harbour :(

oh come on my friend dont think too mch..keep ur self busy into things and InshAllah time will come when we'll see ur pics on the opera house on this forum ;)

oh come on my friend dont think too mch..keep ur self busy into things and InshAllah time will come when we'll see ur pics on the opera house on this forum ;)

hahahahaha nope i cant stay ON opera house , i will stand beside or infront of Opera House and will have pic :D , Bro how can we keep ourselves busy when i am getting text three times a day that wife is missing me sooooooooo much :( well no worries yar at last we will get the visa , for male applicants there is one threat of denial as well so i always think that whatever time they have to take they can take but at last make the decision in our favor becoz going to MRT means one and half year u will have to wait to get together

hahahahaha nope i cant stay ON opera house , i will stand beside or infront of Opera House and will have pic :D , Bro how can we keep ourselves busy when i am getting text three times a day that wife is missing me sooooooooo much :( well no worries yar at last we will get the visa , for male applicants there is one threat of denial as well so i always think that whatever time they have to take they can take but at last make the decision in our favor becoz going to MRT means one and half year u will have to wait to get together

lol ya tht's wht i meant :P...same is with me...but we have to deal with it :(...ya MRT is cruel...so just pray hard so that the decision is in our favour that is all we can do :)

Well Rees bro u r lucky becoz mine DOL is 10th of April but still i am waiting for the Medicals even i sent Form 80 along with initial documents , there system is headache really , wish u a good luck for positive decision , have they asked u for the interview ????

Thanks Bro and Good luck 2 u too... No interview yet.. Nothing since late October...!! Hoping something in Jan or Feb from them.. Let see.. :)

I lodged my application at AHC ISB bro....for male u have to keep 12-14 months time duration...if u get it early than that than u r lucky...

:unsure: That's insane...!! Farr out its 12 months for u now..Hopefully AHC grant u the visa soon.. Don't think of that MRT thing.. Just a wastage of time and more money, nothing else.. $1540 is their Fee.. Seriously!! Hope ALLAH keeps us away from that MRT thing..!! We get our visas in a real way coz we deserve it (AHC -ISB).. INSH-ALLAH!!

We should also keep in mind that CO's are PAKISTANI not EGYPTIAN who do not know what FSC is.........

Support staff always receives query from Document Analysts who are responsible for the Document integrity checks. If Analyst asks them to get corrections/update from applicant then they will ask you in offcial way. Remember, Many things they already know but they want them in writing from responsible, just to keep record properly inline.

As i said, these things may sound stupid to you, but sharing these things here in FORUM highlights that, small mistakes must not be done in documentation. they cause delays and must not be practised in Future.

AHC and DIAC staff work by book, straight line, No off road paths nothing. They want you to clear your mistake not just by assumption or through somebody else who know what some abbreviation stands for. May be you wont agree with me mate but I am in Immigration and Visa things from last 4 years and I have seen so many things which are more than stupid/silly. But we need to clarify our own mess.

Cheers

Edited by musmanasghar

What about this guys!!!!!!! does any person applied for 100?

Partner (Permanent) Calculator

This calculator will assist you to determine whether you are eligible for Partner (Permanent) visa processing.

Important: Do not continue if you:

• do not hold a Partner (Temporary) visa (subclass 309, 310, 820 or 826)
  • have already withdrawn this application or have been granted or refused a Spouse or Partner (Permanent) visa (subclasses 100, 110, 801 or 814)
  • have already returned your Two Year documents for permanent visa assessment to an office of the department.

If you have not applied for a Partner (Temporary) visa you should read the website content and relevant fact sheets.

See: Partner Category Visa Options

Visa subclassDo you hold a subclass 309, 310, 820 or 826 Partner visa?

Yes

NoSee: Partner Category Visa Options

This calculator does not apply to youBased on the information you have provided, you do not hold a temporary or provisional partner visa. If you want to apply for a partner visa, please see the information available on the department's website.

check this plzzzzzzzzz http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/partner/

Edited by Mada

This calculator will assist you to determine whether you are eligible for Partner (Permanent) visa processing.

• have already withdrawn this application or have been granted or refused a Spouse or Partner (Permanent) visa (subclasses 100, 110, 801 or 814)

• have already returned your Two Year documents for permanent visa assessment to an office of the department.

If you have not applied for a Partner (Temporary) visa you should read the website content and relevant fact sheets.

Yes

This calculator does not apply to youBased on the information you have provided, you do not hold a temporary or provisional partner visa. If you want to apply for a partner visa, please see the information available on the department's website.

I guess this is when you have completed your 2 year temporary visa and then you apply for a permanent visa subclass 100..so its not for us

Yes

YEAH Mada this calculator is for weather you have completed your two year or not......

I guess this is when you have completed your 2 year temporary visa and then you apply for a permanent visa subclass 100..so its not for us

if applicant apply before 2 years and his/her case still under process can he/she send AHC doc's for process of 100 visa can this possible before 309 subclass AHC grant 100 subclass..i think they need call for 100 subclass requirements of docs..??? but 100 subclass process inside Aussie will better. did any one got 100 subclass who applied 309. ??