Guest pakistan

PAK AHC website is not working..? Anyone facing same problem with that..??

Link:-- http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/

its working bro..check this also http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com/

TRACK YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE

If you have already submitted an application for a visa at one of the Australian Visa Application Centres in Pakistan you can track your application here.

You can track your application by entering your Passport Number and your Receipt Number or Surname.

its working bro..check this also http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com/

TRACK YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE

If you have already submitted an application for a visa at one of the Australian Visa Application Centres in Pakistan you can track your application here.

You can track your application by entering your Passport Number and your Receipt Number or Surname.

That's only for the New-comers bro.. Starting from today..!!

So we will be continuing our contact with AHC ISB..?? I think we can't call them now.. They have mentioned this:

"All new enquiries should be directed to the AVAC Contact Centre in the first instance". If we want to send any additional document..??

What should we do..? Old AHC ISB OR New Centres.. Any idea Guys..??

Edited by Rees Ahmad

High Call Rates: :huh:

AVAC Centres

Telephone (for PTCL land lines): 090010411

All mobile providers dial short code: 8865

All enquiries should be directed to the AVAC Contact Centre in the first instance. These are premium rate number and callers will be charged at the rate of PKR 10 per minute.

AVAC Contact Centre Hours

8 am to 5 pm Monday to Saturday.

Edited by Rees Ahmad

https://www.visaservices.firm.in/DIAC-Pakistan-Tracking/Pakistan.html

[TABLE=width: 0]

[TR]

[TD=width: 250][/TD]

[TD]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: fb, align: left]Enter VLN No : *[/TD]

[TD=align: left] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: fb, width: 50%, align: left]Enter your date of birth :*[/TD]

[TD=class: fn, width: 200%, align: left]

(dd/mm/yyyy)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]* Indicates Mandatory Fields[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=align: left][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

wht is VLN No???

ENQUIRIES – GERRY’S CALL CENTRE

Gerry’s operates a call centre to answer your questions about the visa application process.

The call centre cannot provide immigration advice, and cannot give you any information about the progress of your application after it has been sent to the UK Border Agency. To find out how your application is progressing, see the Track your application page.

Email enquiries

If you have any questions or require information on the visa application process in Pakistan, please email Gerry's, free of charge, using the email addresses below.

Please mark your email queries to the attention of the customer service team.

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]Islamabad[/TD]

[TD=width: 85%]isbvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Karachi[/TD]

[TD]khivacmgr@gerrys.com.pk[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lahore[/TD]

[TD]lhevacmgr@gerrys.com.pk[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mirpur[/TD]

[TD]mirpurvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

You can send emails in Urdu and English and you will receive a reply in one of these languages. Gerry's will aim to respond to your email enquiry within 1 working day.

Telephone enquiries

For PTCL land lines: 090010411

From UK: 0871-7043005

All mobile providers dial short code: 8865

These are premium rate numbers and you will be charged at the rate of PKR 10 per minute.

Opening hours: Monday - Saturday, 08:00 - 12 midnight

Languages offered: Urdu, English and Pashto

Guest Zaf1981
Well Zaf salute to ur patience and i who was wishing and praying that they finalized my case in 8 months now be aware that they are not gonna do it that early , i called few days back and they did nothing on my file so i also can expect that they are gonna take full 12 months with luck :( well bro its quite a long time for u and after 12 months u can lodge the complaint against them it is ur rite so u should must do it to get them kicked to do it fast otherwise they will take whole more 12 months which really is disgusting

Complaint to whom against whom. Its useless because they have a very beautiful and cute answer "External Security Checks".

Edited by Zaf1981

Guest Zaf1981
I applied on dec 2011 and my application is still in process...I think they are just making u stupid coz u r helpless and cant do anything..there is no such thing as time wiped off or etc.. ur timeline starts when u lodged the case..so in ur case its exceeded anyway...u should request them and if the outcome is nothing then ask your CO tht can u apply for visit visa and tell ur partner to lodge a proper complain against them as he or she is a resident there...

For visit visa may b but i don't think it would work

Edited by Zaf1981

Guys this month they are not gonna give many visas , in January we can expect visas

plz dont give wrong news bro..u really make us more dis heart if u have proof about this then type here ...did you talk to AHC?? did you heard any news from AHC?? maybe you wrong bro :( we are Trust of Allah only .AHC have no rule...maybe we get email of grant visa tomorrow ..so plz without evidence don't say any-things its very painful for us :( you make me cry

plz dont give wrong news bro..u really make us more dis heart if u have proof about this then type here ...did you talk to AHC?? did you heard any news from AHC?? maybe you wrong bro :( we are Trust of Allah only .AHC have no rule...maybe we get email of grant visa tomorrow ..so plz without evidence don't say any-things its very painful for us :( you make me cry

mada just relax .. and keep in mind may be bro is right

VEC exemptions

The first issue of a label for the below subclasses are exempt from paying the charge. Note: A visa holder

on this list will only be exempt from the charge the first time a visa label is requested. All further requests

will incur a charge for subsequent visa labels.

• Bridging (General) (subclass 050) visa

• Bridging Protection Visa Applicant (subclass 051) visa

• Bridging F (subclass 060) visa

• Bridging (Removal Pending) (subclass 070) visa

• Refugee (subclass 200) visa

• In-country Special Humanitarian (subclass 201) visa

• Global Special Humanitarian (subclass 202) visa

• Emergency Rescue (subclass 203) visa

• Woman at Risk (subclass 204) visa

• Emergency (Permanent Visa Applicant) (subclass 302) visa

• Emergency (Temporary Visa Applicant) (subclass 303) visa

• Government Agreement (subclass 406) visa

• Foreign Government Agency (subclass 415) visa

• Special Program (subclass 416) visa - where the visa holder is participating in the seasonal worker

program

• Kosovar Safe Haven (Temporary) (subclass 448) visa

• Humanitarian Stay (Temporary) (subclass 449) visa

• Postgraduate Research Sector (subclass 574) visa

• Border (subclass 773) visa

• Temporary (Humanitarian Concern) (subclass 786) visa

• Territorial Asylum (subclass 800) visa

• Resolution of Status (subclass 851) visa

• Witness Protection Trafficking Permanent (subclass 852) visa

• Protection (subclass 866) visa

• Criminal Justice Entry visa

• Criminal Justice Stay visa

• Student visas granted under:

- Australian government funded scholarship

- AusAID sponsorship

- Approved Scheme students

- Department of Defence approved scheme sponsorship

The following groups of people may receive visa evidence without having to pay the VEC.

• Temporary Work (International Relations) (subclass 403) visa

• Diplomatic (Temporary) (subclass 995) visa

• Visa holder acting as a representative of a foreign government or a person to whom privileges and

immunities are, or are expected to be, accorded under the International Organisations (Privileges

and Immunities) Act 1963 or the Overseas Missions (Privileges and Immunities) Act 1995

what about 309 subclass must pay 70$ for visa label??

which news u neard news paper .TV . immi.com.au. Australian news chennel 9 or from your agent or from your CO or from ..??????? explain plzzzzzzzzz

Bro relax its a kind of logic everyone is giving because as u know its the year ending and a lot of Holidays Coming... The Department may have some kind of Quota for giving visas which completes at the end of the year.. And obviously AHC will try to finalize the cases came to them in December 2011. And besides that Yes u r right ALLAH is Almighty , Nothing is Impossible for him. So Be cool and relaxxx.. Don't take any stress.. May be Department issued many visas today or will issue in this week to the Applicants who do not know about this Forum. Its just us may be more than 20 people using this forum.. What about others who applied.. There are more than 500 Applicants..So we don't know anyone got Visa today and in this week how many people will get visas.. Coz they r not @ this Forum... So stay Cool, everyone is with u in the same situation... And Best Wishes to Everyone.. !! Just be confident and have faith in ALLAH.. Everything will be fine INSHALLAH!!..

Edited by Rees Ahmad

Bro relax its a kind of logic everyone is giving because as u know its the year ending and a lot of Holidays Coming... The Department may have some kind of Quota for giving visas which completes at the end of the year.. And obviously AHC will try to finalize the cases came to them in December 2011. And besides that Yes u r right ALLAH is Almighty , Nothing is Impossible for him. So Be cool and relaxxx.. Don't take any stress.. May be Department issued many visas today or will issue in this week to the Applicants who do not know about this Forum. Its just us may be more than 20 people using this forum.. What about others who applied.. They are more than 500 Applicants.. And Good Luck Everyone.. !! Just be confident and have faith in ALLAH.. Everything will be fine INSHALLAH!!..

its right !!!!!! but i dislike fake news i am female bro :)

Bro relax its a kind of logic everyone is giving because as u know its the year ending and a lot of Holidays Coming... The Department may have some kind of Quota for giving visas which completes at the end of the year.. And obviously AHC will try to finalize the cases came to them in December 2011. And besides that Yes u r right ALLAH is Almighty , Nothing is Impossible for him. So Be cool and relaxxx.. Don't take any stress.. May be Department issued many visas today or will issue in this week to the Applicants who do not know about this Forum. Its just us may be more than 20 people using this forum.. What about others who applied.. There are more than 500 Applicants..So we don't know anyone got Visa today and in this week how many people will get visas.. Coz they r not @ this Forum... So stay Cool, everyone is with u in the same situation... And Best Wishes to Everyone.. !! Just be confident and have faith in ALLAH.. Everything will be fine INSHALLAH!!..

AHC will be on four days holiday 24,25,26,27 and the rest days they'll be working..so dont get disappointed and pray hard :)..

Guest Zaf1981
which news u neard news paper .TV . immi.com.au. Australian news chennel 9 or from your agent or from your CO or from ..??????? explain plzzzzzzzzz

I heard long time ago that they have some quota fixed for a year and in Dec it reaches to its limit that's y few visas r granted in Dec mostly to those which r on their priority list. And don't ask me what is priority list because it varies from case to case.