Guest pakistan

Guys Check This Out..!! The Australian Government is opening three new Australian Visa Application Centres (AVACs) in Pakistan to improve service delivery for visa applicants in Pakistan applying to travel to Australia. AVACs will be located in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi to provide more convenient access to immigration and citizenship services for clients in these regions, who currently courier their application to Islamabad for processing.

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/files/islm/121130_ClientFactSheet-DIAC-Pakistan-FINAL.pdf

Edited by Rees Ahmad

Guys Check This Out..!! The Australian Government is opening three new Australian Visa Application Centres (AVACs) in Pakistan to improve service delivery for visa applicants in Pakistan applying to travel to Australia. AVACs will be located in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi to provide more convenient access to immigration and citizenship services for clients in these regions, who currently courier their application to Islamabad for processing.

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/files/islm/121130_ClientFactSheet-DIAC-Pakistan-FINAL.pdf

They are only collecting BIOMATRIC (finger prints) nothing else. Visa processing will continue in there respective location. according to the subclass applied.

Guest The Pom Queen

ADMIN NOTE: Please can I remind all members this is an English language forum ONLY. Any members ignoring this rule will end up with either their posts deleted or infractions. If it still continues your account will be placed on moderated.

I understand this is an emotional time for you all and I pray that your visa arrives soon, but please remember the forum rules.:wubclub:

Mada i got an email yesterday evening . . .

did they asked for passport ...in email did they attached visa grant pdf file ??? i think u only one person who got visa grant email..AHC used phone call for visa grant news and passport request so this is good rule if they work via email...now we are thinking about AHC performance if we comparison last 3 month progress so then we can check in 3 month 10 visa grants :smile: this is good working from AHC...hope before the end of this year we can hear more good news I.A.

Yups Mada, in email they told me that they will post visa grant notification letter soon and

i'm gonna quote the lines which they emailed me about passport. . .

' soon department will send you a grant notification letter. Now you do not need to send us your passport for visa labelling because Australian Government now announced that all the applicants who's applications are finalised after 24th of November can travel label free'

Yups Mada, in email they told me that they will post visa grant notification letter soon and

' soon department will send you a grant notification letter. Now you do not need to send us your passport for visa labelling because Australian Government now announced that all the applicants who's applications are finalised after 24th of November can travel label free'

i think label free entry option is depend on us like if we cant wait passport visa stamp or we have already ticket booking then we can go or we can stamp visa in our passport ... in airport also trouble if in passport have not visa sticker .... confused...:(

simee aqsa jazzi starye amz did u applied for visit visa also? i applied two tyms and got rejected and may b thats y there are complications in my case:(:(

No Mickey never applied for tourist visa :) im sure no complication in ur case...they'll grant u visa soon enuff :) IA

Btw i got to know abt visa thru email too :)

did u apply 309 subclass ....which subclass u got visa 309 or 100?

i read this

Subclass 309 (Temporary) and Subclass 100 (Permanent) – Partner Visa: Offshore

For people from overseas to enter and stay in Australia with their partner, who must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. If two years after you apply the relationship is ongoing, a permanent visa may be granted.

You apply for both a temporary visa and a permanent visa by completing and lodging one application.

• If you meet all the criteria for the grant of the visa, you may be granted a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309). This visa remains valid until a decision is made on your permanent visa, which is usually two years after you initially applied for your visa.

• If you still meet all requirements when your application is considered after the waiting period, you may be granted a permanent Partner visa (subclass 100).

does someone apply 309 subclass and get 100 subclass ..:D anyone reply plz if have....

i read this

For people from overseas to enter and stay in Australia with their partner, who must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. If two years after you apply the relationship is ongoing, a permanent visa may be granted.

You apply for both a temporary visa and a permanent visa by completing and lodging one application.

• If you meet all the criteria for the grant of the visa, you may be granted a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309). This visa remains valid until a decision is made on your permanent visa, which is usually two years after you initially applied for your visa.

• If you still meet all requirements when your application is considered after the waiting period, you may be granted a permanent Partner visa (subclass 100).

does someone apply 309 subclass and get 100 subclass ..:D anyone reply plz if have....

i got 309....in order to be eligible for 100 i think uve have to be 3 years into marriage in order to qualify :)

i read this

for subclass 100 ur relationship have to be more than 2 years or u should have a child to prove ur relationship is genuine

Travelling without a visa label

Fact sheet for visa holders

About your visa

The Australian Government does not require a person holding a valid Australian visa to have a label in their

passport to travel to, enter or remain in Australia.

The Australian Government issues electronic visas. All visa records are stored on a central database in

Australia. When you check-in to fly to Australia, airline staff electronically confirm that you have a valid visa

to travel to Australia before you board the plane.

When you receive your Australian visa you are issued with a visa grant notice that explains the conditions of

the visa including period of validity and entry requirements. You are advised to carry this visa grant notice

for your own reference.

Checking my visa status online

In Australia, VEVO (Visa Entitlement Verification Online) is a secure and free internet service available

anywhere, anytime. It allows you to check your visa details online and provides more information about your

visa conditions and entitlements than a label. Information provided in VEVO includes:

 your visa type

 visa grant and expiry dates

 period of stay

 visa grant number

 entries allowed

 all conditions that apply to your visa.

With your permission, employers, labour hire companies, roads and traffic authorities, education institutions

and banks can check your visa status and entitlements online. Other government agencies, such as

Medicare and Centrelink, can also check your visa status. These organisations do not need to see a visa

label, they can check your visa status and entitlements online.

Using VEVO is a secure and effective method to confirm the current status of your visa. For more

information, visit http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/evo.htm.

now after visa grant AHC will get AUD70 (PKR6,900) charges for visa label :(

Visa Evidencing Charge (VEC)

From 24 November 2012, if travellers still need or request a label they will need to pay a fee for it. This cost for a visa label is called the Visa Evidence Charge (VEC).

Travellers can only request and pay for a visa label if they have a current Australian visa. Payment cannot be made before a visa is granted.

Regardless of when a visa application was lodged, or a visa granted, anyone who requests a visa label after 24 November 2012 will be charged.

The charge for a visa label is AUD70 (PKR6,900).

There will be exemptions to the VEC for humanitarian, diplomatic and some government-sponsored visa applicants.

Australia does not require travellers to have a label in their passport, however, clients are still provided with the option of requesting one if it is necessary for transit or exit purposes. It is the traveller’s responsibility to confirm other countries’ transit or exit requirements before travel to Australia.

More information on label-free travel is available on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship’s website.

See: About Your Visa

Edited by Mada

i think if u want visa label then must me pay 6,900 pkr did u ask to your CO about this???

[h=3]Visa Evidencing Charge (VEC)[/h]From 24 November 2012, if travellers still need or request a label they will need to pay a fee for it. This cost for a visa label is called the Visa Evidence Charge (VEC).

Travellers can only request and pay for a visa label if they have a current Australian visa. Payment cannot be made before a visa is granted.

Regardless of when a visa application was lodged, or a visa granted, anyone who requests a visa label after 24 November 2012 will be charged.

The charge for a visa label is AUD70 (PKR6,900).

There will be exemptions to the VEC for humanitarian, diplomatic and some government-sponsored visa applicants.

Australia does not require travellers to have a label in their passport, however, clients are still provided with the option of requesting one if it is necessary for transit or exit purposes. It is the traveller’s responsibility to confirm other countries’ transit or exit requirements before travel to Australia.

More information on label-free travel is available on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship’s website.

See: About Your Visa

i think label free entry option is depend on us like if we cant wait passport visa stamp or we have already ticket booking then we can go or we can stamp visa in our passport ... in airport also trouble if in passport have not visa sticker .... confused...:(

you can travel without Visa evidence if you have grant letter. You wont face any trouble on airport. Its an electronic visa granted against your Passport number so no issue

you can travel without Visa evidence if you have grant letter. You wont face any trouble on airport. Its an electronic visa granted against your Passport number so no issue

but if we still want visa sticker in our passport then can we pay 70$ AUD for this?????