Guest pakistan

I Called up at Embassy Today, She Said, "Your Case is in Progress . . ." Your Given Timeline is 12 Months, So Just Wait" . . .

I Asked Her to Grant me Visa Before Jan, Coz My Hubby is Leaving by the end of Dec, She Said, "NO, ITS NOT POSSIBLE" . . .

Ahhhh! . . . NO COMMENTS! . . .I'm Going to Hibernate Till Jan :( . . .

I Called up at Embassy Today, She Said, "Your Case is in Progress . . ." Your Given Timeline is 12 Months, So Just Wait" . . .

I Asked Her to Grant me Visa Before Jan, Coz My Hubby is Leaving by the end of Dec, She Said, "NO, ITS NOT POSSIBLE" . . .

Ahhhh! . . . NO COMMENTS! . . .I'm Going to Hibernate Till Jan :( . . .

nidz to whome u talked? yar thises the standard answer they give to evryone!! yahi kehte hein sab ko

does someone knows about this:-???

[h=3]What's new[/h]The Australian Government has introduced label-free travel for people granted visas. Travellers with valid Australian visas are not required to have a label in their passport to travel to, enter or remain in Australia.

From 24 November 2012, if travellers still need or request a label they will need to pay a fee for it. This cost for a visa label is called the Visa Evidence Charge (VEC).

Travellers can only request and pay for a visa label if they have a current Australian visa. Payment cannot be made before a visa granted.

Regardless of when a visa application was lodged, or a visa granted, anyone who requests a visa label after 24 November 2012 will be charged. The charge for a visa label is AUD70 (PKR6,900).

There will be exemptions to the VEC for humanitarian, diplomatic and government-sponsored visa applicants.

See: Evidencing visas

"we have received your meducals and sent them to Australia ,as soon as we will receive your meducals we will be able to finalise your application it might take a month" says visa case officer

can anyone tell me how much time will it take for medicals to come back from Australia ?

all i will say is COPY PASTE :D my CO sent replied to my MA regarding the additional documents and it was all COPY PASTE , just like they ask for FRC from the applicants whose wife/husband is Australian and they know that applicant cant get the FRC but as they do COPY PASTE they send the request to everyone,and one thing i noticed after talking to CO directly on that day that CO's do not even go through with the documents we sent them they just fulfill their duties and SCO is the one who make the decision on providing evidence thats why K.A Sahiba is the CO of hundreds and hundreds of applicants , our whole life rely on their decision and they do not take it seriously at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHC is working untill 23rd of DEC and then from 27th until 30th of DEC so guys do not need to worry when the correct time will come you will get your visa ,only the people who will send Medicals in Dec will suffer a bit becoz Australian organization will have long holidays

U r right bro, they don't even check our documents properly, why we sent them or why we did not. They don't care.. The all they know is 12 months time period..!! Dehli (india) AHC is going good so far.. 7 Months processing time.. Wish we could have it.. God Bless Pakistan.

Bro why they send our medical reports to Australia..?? I did not understand this..? Have any info about it..

Seriously!! KA is a CO of 1000's of applications....

does someone knows about this:-???

What's new

The Australian Government has introduced label-free travel for people granted visas. Travellers with valid Australian visas are not required to have a label in their passport to travel to, enter or remain in Australia.

From 24 November 2012, if travellers still need or request a label they will need to pay a fee for it. This cost for a visa label is called the Visa Evidence Charge (VEC).

Travellers can only request and pay for a visa label if they have a current Australian visa. Payment cannot be made before a visa granted.

Regardless of when a visa application was lodged, or a visa granted, anyone who requests a visa label after 24 November 2012 will be charged. The charge for a visa label is AUD70 (PKR6,900).

There will be exemptions to the VEC for humanitarian, diplomatic and government-sponsored visa applicants.

See: Evidencing visas

The $70 fee is ONLY for the people who wish to have a label on their passport in Australia... It does not apply offshore..(outside-Australia). U can say Another way of Income..!! Before that it was Free.. :(

Don't worry AHC islamabad will label our visas for free..!! DIAC don't consider Travel from Pakistan Label Free yet... Travel to Australia From India and Bangladesh is now Label Free.. No tension of sending the passports.. One day Pakistan will have it.. INSHALLAH!!

Edited by Rees Ahmad

The $70 fee is ONLY for the people who wish to have a label on their passport in Australia... It does not apply offshore..(outside-Australia). U can say Another way of Income..!! Before that it was Free.. :(

Don't worry AHC islamabad will label our visas for free..!! DIAC don't consider Travel from Pakistan Label Free yet... Travel to Australia From India and Bangladesh is now Label Free.. No tension of sending the passports.. One day Pakistan will have it.. INSHALLAH!!

Hey Rees AHC add in his website this so plz get info about this

check this link http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/120822pg17diac.html

i think in Pakistan also they start so why they mention in website ???

all i will say is COPY PASTE :D my CO sent replied to my MA regarding the additional documents and it was all COPY PASTE , just like they ask for FRC from the applicants whose wife/husband is Australian and they know that applicant cant get the FRC but as they do COPY PASTE they send the request to everyone,and one thing i noticed after talking to CO directly on that day that CO's do not even go through with the documents we sent them they just fulfill their duties and SCO is the one who make the decision on providing evidence thats why K.A Sahiba is the CO of hundreds and hundreds of applicants , our whole life rely on their decision and they do not take it seriously at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u mean to say that they said u the same thing that we hav sent ur med to australia? i dun know wot the heck they do? y they send medicals to australai? or its just n excuse to delay the case?

U r right bro, they don't even check our documents properly, why we sent them or why we did not. They don't care.. The all they know is 12 months time period..!! Dehli (india) AHC is going good so far.. 7 Months processing time.. Wish we could have it.. God Bless Pakistan.

Bro why they send our medical reports to Australia..?? I did not understand this..? Have any info about it..

Seriously!! KA is a CO of 1000's of applications....

Bro IOM sent the results to Australian Medical Board to verify , and they also save it in their record becoz in future u r going to live in Australia so the way they said that they are waiting to get it from Australia is lie , they send it in just few days and after Medicals its just process of few days , just becoz they have burden of cases now they are giving wrong information to make the applicant satisfy for the delay

u mean to say that they said u the same thing that we hav sent ur med to australia? i dun know wot the heck they do? y they send medicals to australai? or its just n excuse to delay the case?

nope not about Medicals , she gave this explanation to my MA regarding additional documents after one month , we sent documents on 23rd of Oct and she replied today regarding those documents !!!!!!! this all immigration thing is headache!!!!!!!!!

nope not about Medicals , she gave this explanation to my MA regarding additional documents after one month , we sent documents on 23rd of Oct and she replied today regarding those documents !!!!!!! this all immigration thing is headache!!!!!!!!!

yes normally they reply after a month after we send them additional documents, i sent them documents on 17 October and they replied on 13 Nov that they have received my documents. and see, it has been more than a month since i am done with my medicals, and theres no reply from them:/

got the ack, but with BIG problem.

CO has allocated the application to incorrect sub class. i clearly mention in the question # 2 of form 47 that the application is a PARTNER visa. But still the ack i got mentions that application for prespective visa has been allocated to a CO.

dnEQE.jpg

i had same this ..dont worry

Hi friends, i have applied for offshore 309 visa,application lodged on 22 Dec 2011,case officer assigned on 1st March 2012 and also requested for additional documents such as form 80 and financial statements of sponsor,documents dispatched on 16th march,then requsted for Medical on 16th oct 2012,medical done on 23rd oct 2012 since then no answer from the case officer..i jst wanted to knw how mch more time it will take???..i called my case officer twice she told me tht the standard time is 12 months and u have to wait till tht..

Bro IOM sent the results to Australian Medical Board to verify , and they also save it in their record becoz in future u r going to live in Australia so the way they said that they are waiting to get it from Australia is lie , they send it in just few days and after Medicals its just process of few days , just becoz they have burden of cases now they are giving wrong information to make the applicant satisfy for the delay

i had my medical on 23rd oct 2012 and since then i also havnt listened anything from my case officer..i tried to call them but they dint picked my call..still waiting its been almost a year now..

i had my medical on 23rd oct 2012 and since then i also havnt listened anything from my case officer..i tried to call them but they dint picked my call..still waiting its been almost a year now..

You are must be MALE applicant ???, did u applied in ISB AHC or Bangkok and then case transferred to Isb AHC?? If u r male applicant they do take their time but if you had Medicals last month you will definitely get answer in few weeks , After Medicals it some time take one and half month time for decision , so bro just pray and wait InshAllah you will get decision in January first two weeks :) also please update ur time line in the spreadsheet it will help the other new applicants to access their time line

You are must be MALE applicant ???, did u applied in ISB AHC or Bangkok and then case transferred to Isb AHC?? If u r male applicant they do take their time but if you had Medicals last month you will definitely get answer in few weeks , After Medicals it some time take one and half month time for decision , so bro just pray and wait InshAllah you will get decision in January first two weeks :) also please update ur time line in the spreadsheet it will help the other new applicants to access their time line

yes im a male applicant..i applied in ISB AHC,no my case is still in ISB...yes its been a nearly a month since my medical..hopefully ill get some news in recent weeks :)...just wanted to ask tht is the AHC closed in december due to christmas holidays??? and yes i hav updated my time in spreedsheet...

yes im a male applicant..i applied in ISB AHC,no my case is still in ISB...yes its been a nearly a month since my medical..hopefully ill get some news in recent weeks :)...just wanted to ask tht is the AHC closed in december due to christmas holidays??? and yes i hav updated my time in spreedsheet...

Bro no need to worry about Chrismas Holidays becoz ur case will be finalized far before that , and they are only off for few days in Dec from 24th Until 27th and then two days off for New Year only