Guest pakistan

It took them two weeks but i finally got my passport back today with grant letter.. Shukar Alhamdulillah.. :)

And i hope everyone of you get your visa just keep on praying and it will be there in no time and you'll be like where are all those months gone but its gonna be worth it in the end.

Good luck guys and those who have just applied have some patient which is quite easy to say at this point.:P

Congrats :D

Sorry, if I wasn't clear. I received two emails on the same day, in fact almost at the same time. One was for medicals and one for further docs.

K. Think u need to update ur signature below, it says visa grant 20 Oct, instead of Nov. That confused me slightly.

It took them two weeks but i finally got my passport back today with grant letter.. Shukar Alhamdulillah.. :)

And i hope everyone of you get your visa just keep on praying and it will be there in no time and you'll be like where are all those months gone but its gonna be worth it in the end.

Good luck guys and those who have just applied have some patient which is quite easy to say at this point.:P

osummmm!! hurrayyy:) m soo happy :D

Congratulations guys! Wish you all the best for your future.. This does give a positive hope to us.. Good luck to all those who are still waiting to hear the good news (including me). Is there anyone who has lodged their application after June? Because I can see that they have moved to June and granting visas accordingly.. has anyone applied for a tourist visa lately?

MashAllah thread now a days is having happy environment , well my guess were right AQSA SIMEE AND JAZZI all three of you have got the visa :) Congratulation AMZ sister , Please behno Hamaray liay bhi dua kerna and i am really happy for you :) keep visiting thread we will miss you all specially Simee and AMZ are most active visitors to this thread :( Congrats AGAIN :)

MashAllah thread now a days is having happy environment , well my guess were right AQSA SIMEE AND JAZZI all three of you have got the visa :) Congratulation AMZ sister , Please behno Hamaray liay bhi dua kerna and i am really happy for you :) keep visiting thread we will miss you all specially Simee and AMZ are most active visitors to this thread :( Congrats AGAIN :)

IA all the bros will get their visa soon.. Hoping for the best for them.. Im gonna keep on checking this thread until everyone i know get their visa but after that new members new cases so im sure everyone lose track of it..Maybe we'll all meet again after two year when we'll lodge permanent visa in australia IA.. :)