Guest pakistan

Anyone has idea about external checks ....as today we call AHC n they said your external checks is going on in AUs

Hi,

External checks are outside the domain of AHC or Aus agencies. No one can give you a timeline for its completion. Hopefully, you will get it done soon.

Awesome... Congratz buddy :)

Just got a call from Embassy.....

***********VISA Granted*********

In 5 Months..... 12 days..... from start to end.....

Only in 7 days after Medical ............

what a smooth journey it was.....

I am really grate full to Allah................

Australia.... Here I come.....

wow mukesum uv got visa in such a small time, ur hubby must be on wondersull job in australia, r u doctor or sumthing? wot does ur huby do?

He is a Software Engineer in a very highly reputed organization in Aus. So, he does pay a big amount in Tax. So, in those countries a tax payer is well respected and is honoured when it comes to things like sponsorship etc.

Hi Adnanm,

AHC sent me 2 emails earlier this month. 1 generic email asking for further documents and 2nd to undergo medicals. For the 1st one, I sent a detailed email to my CO that I have already submitted all docs that were requested and requested to check my file. In the same email, I also told my CO that as per her advice, I will submit all the requested docs again. I didn't want to go into a debate with my CO about what happened to my docs that I submitted earlier. I decided to make better use of my time by arranging all docs again including PCC, MRC, FRC etc. I went under my medicals last week and was about to send all the requested docs in a day or so but there came the final twist in the story....

Thanks to my CO, who might looked into my email and might have crossed checked that all the docs were already submitted by me. As a result, a VISA grant was issued. Yesterday, I received a call from AHC to submit my passport for visa sticker.

K, now I get it, they initially asked for additional docs on 1 Oct, 1 Nov they asked for medical.

He is a Software Engineer in a very highly reputed organization in Aus. So, he does pay a big amount in Tax. So, in those countries a tax payer is well respected and is honoured when it comes to things like sponsorship etc.

mashalah.. my hubby is also IT analyst in american bank!! wot do u do mukesum i mean professionaly?

Thanks AMZ yes I have newly born daughter that I added in file but AFP takes atleast 2 weeks or more how come I can get it in 5 days???:( however I have most recent one from start of this year I got it done for my PR not sure if it's usually valid for a year or half? Any idea??

I think the one you made is still valid.. Cause i made mine in feb for my hubby's PR and they did not ask for the new one.. So why dont you email that one to her and then call her and ask if it is good enough. If not then you'll have to get a new one.

mashalah.. my hubby is also IT analyst in american bank!! wot do u do mukesum i mean professionaly?

Good to know that. Is your husband in Australia? I am not aware of any US banks in Australia. When you would go to Aus, you would hear two names when you would use the term bank....1st is ANZ and second is Common Wealth Bank.

I don't do anything specific. Completed my Masters degree few months back.

It took them two weeks but i finally got my passport back today with grant letter.. Shukar Alhamdulillah.. :)

And i hope everyone of you get your visa just keep on praying and it will be there in no time and you'll be like where are all those months gone but its gonna be worth it in the end.

Good luck guys and those who have just applied have some patient which is quite easy to say at this point.:P

now the time has come to write Visa Granted and passport has been received today by post. God is great. thank you everyone here for all your support:):biggrin::biggrin:

It took them two weeks but i finally got my passport back today with grant letter.. Shukar Alhamdulillah.. :)

And i hope everyone of you get your visa just keep on praying and it will be there in no time and you'll be like where are all those months gone but its gonna be worth it in the end.

Good luck guys and those who have just applied have some patient which is quite easy to say at this point.:P

Congrats AMZ

AHC Islamabad has picked up the pace by the look of it. Best of luck for the future SIS.

newone

Congratulation sis

now the time has come to write Visa Granted and passport has been received today by post. God is great. thank you everyone here for all your support:):biggrin::biggrin:

Another news after news after news after....

Congrats Jazzi and Good luck

newone

OMG you got visa granted as well.. Wow congrats happy for you and your wife..:D