Guest pakistan

Today got request for New PCC.

i just have seen sheet that u sent PCC in April 2012 which means it should must be expired by now well thats good news then after u will submit it off course they are gonna make decision on your case which will be positive :)

Edited by FirstKnight

@ i think they never bother to look in file untill the last moment. that's why they come up with these kind of questions :/

Yup thats true they do not bother to look at the docs untill they have to do something further with it , just like mine when i called she checked the email of further documents my MA sent them

i just have seen sheet that u sent PCC in April 2012 which means it should must be expired by now well thats good news then after u will submit it off course they are gonna make decision on your case which will be positive :)

yes thats positive sighn, but how do we know that our pcc is valid fr 6 mnths or 12? i have heard that ahc consider all pcc and medical valid for 12 mnths?

This mean that you are almost there.. After you send your pcc keep on checking with them regularly.. You will definitely hear some good news by next week IA..:)

Yes simee and Amz i hope that i will get my visa soon:) today co called my wife and ask for pcc. I hope it will not take long time them to grant visa.

Have lodged my wife visa application at Australian High Commission Islamabad.

Lodgement Date: 23 Oct 2012

Case officer Acknowledgement : 6th Nov 2012.

The letter says that the application is now in progress. Waiting for the next updates :)

Thanks.

i hope you'll get medical request soooon :)

:mad: i want crying for AHC bad work they really so lazy:mad: i cant sleep well also day and night i am thinking travel to Aus

don't worry!! InshAllah The day is not too far when we hear good news :)

i think thats may be a visa quota issue thats why AHC granting visas slowly :( next year they will get a lot of visas for you :)

Correct diac might or might not ask for refresh pcc, if ur lucky u can get away with it but what mentioned on pcc is 6 months

Yup thats true it depend on Luck becoz if AHC want to delay the process they will consider it as 6 months otherwise they consider it as 12 months validity , but they asked from Jazzi which is positive sign for her which means they are going to give her visa soon :)