Guest pakistan

i have plan to apply visit visa bcz i cant wait like 7 or 8 month plz someone tell me what is process and requirement my hubby in Melbourne what is easy way ???

remember i already applied 309 subclass PCC and Med done and form 80 also done i think AHC no need and additional docs.

Edited by Mada

i have plan to apply visit visa bcz i cant wait like 7 or 8 month plz someone tell me what is process and requirement my hubby in Melbourne what is easy way ???

Well its simple not a big thing :) ...

just check details for the Visa 676 and 679. It will help

http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tourist/676/

http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/visiting-family/679/

As suggested by Mickey Mac, go for subclass 679

Edited by musmanasghar

dear mada they are also taking time for the processing of visit visa and 60% people get refusal with the same objection that they wont come back...

so its good for yew to wait 3-4 more months to get ur visa.... i ppray we all get our visas as soon as possiblie

dear mada they are also taking time for the processing of visit visa and 60% people get refusal with the same objection that they wont come back...

so its good for yew to wait 3-4 more months to get ur visa.... i ppray we all get our visas as soon as possiblie

A valid point raised by Mehak.

One of my friend Received Tourist visa for his wife. after one refusal. but In my opinion you should wait for your spouse visa. if you still think you cant wait then go and apply for tourist visa. Refusal rate is high in tourist visa but you can try your luck.

if i get visit visa then next month i get spouse visa then what is process i must need to come back paki or AHC will send my visa to Aus???

if i get visit visa then next month i get spouse visa then what is process i must need to come back paki or AHC will send my visa to Aus???

if u grant with a visit visa then u'll have to take ur passport with you and in case AHC ask for your passport then em not sure weather u can send then to get ur visa label stamped.. as its very unlikely :)

but i heard if my hubby apply in melbourne immi office then high chances to get easily but i hesitate ..what about ruqayya she got already but not from AHC Islamabad ? @Mickey Mac family visit visa have same sponsered visit visa??

ya its same, and yeah there r high chances of sponsered visit visa than simple visit visa, u can give it a try

Hey mada if you get spouse visa on your visit.. Then you have to go offshore to any country and get it stamped from there cause they wont grant you visa in australia.

Hey mada if you get spouse visa on your visit.. Then you have to go offshore to any country and get it stamped from there cause they wont grant you visa in australia.

thankx so much all for info...but now make me confused PCC and Medical for visit visa?? its painful process and if visa refuge then any effect of 309 visa???

thankx so much all for info...but now make me confused PCC and Medical for visit visa?? its painful process and if visa refuge then any effect of 309 visa???

You have already done medical and pcc for spouse visa right.. The same can be used for visit visa if they ask you can tell them your health ID.. But they wont ask for it so dont worry.. And even if get refused it wont effect 309. But keep in mind that this time around is the peak season for visit so you might get it a bit late but you never know. Just think of all the fact before applying.

can anyone please confirm how long ppc is valid for when it expires? 6months 12months when

ur info would be a great help

12 month PCC and Medical expiry date but in 12 month if visa grant then depend on visa decision officer he/she maybe give Medical extend... you are lucky brother your case in AHC Islamabad 2009 and 2010 bangkok refused 90% visa's :(

can AHC Refuse the partner visa with any reason?

kindly share ur views

yes they can ....but dont worry i saw AHC islambad working so well last 6 month this is good news for Pakistani people AHC hold partnet section recently january 2012. advise for all proper working of all docs and evidence IA .. hope all get visa very soon

[h=2]Relationship[/h]In a married relationship, you and your partner must show a mutual commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to the exclusion of all others. You and your partner must be living together or, if not, any separation must be only temporary. You must also have a genuine and continuing relationship with your partner.

[h=1]Evidence of a Genuine and Continuing Relationship[/h]You and your partner must each provide a statement or statutory declaration regarding the history of your relationship, including:

• how, when and where you first met

• how your relationship developed

• when you decided to marry or to start a de facto relationship

• your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically and emotionally and when this level of commitment began)

• any periods of separation (when and why the separation occurred, for how long and how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation)

• your future plans.

The statements written by you and your partner can be on ordinary writing paper or a statutory declaration form. Each statement or statutory declaration must be signed and dated by the person who wrote it.

Edited by alilibra4

yes they can ....but dont worry i saw AHC islambad working so well last 6 month this is good news for Pakistani people AHC hold partnet section recently january 2012. advise for all proper working of all docs and evidence IA .. hope all get visa very soon

Relationship

In a married relationship, you and your partner must show a mutual commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to the exclusion of all others. You and your partner must be living together or, if not, any separation must be only temporary. You must also have a genuine and continuing relationship with your partner.

Evidence of a Genuine and Continuing Relationship

You and your partner must each provide a statement or statutory declaration regarding the history of your relationship, including:

• how, when and where you first met

• how your relationship developed

• when you decided to marry or to start a de facto relationship

• your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically and emotionally and when this level of commitment began)

• any periods of separation (when and why the separation occurred, for how long and how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation)

• your future plans.

The statements written by you and your partner can be on ordinary writing paper or a statutory declaration form. Each statement or statutory declaration must be signed and dated by the person who wrote it.

thanks for this we have same this evidence already submitted so if they refuse then big trouble ..hope all wil fine IA..anyone get refuse visa yet ..i think not yet anyone refuse so good work from AHC and K.A :D

i tell u this KA is such a Drama queen, i called her on 15th nov and asked weather she received my documents which i sent through tcs & she said " did u sent it through tcs? when did u send it? oh ok i will check the tcs by myself dunt worry" and today i called some other case officer told me that your documents has been recieved on 13th nov. i mean wot the heck? she dunt want to even accept that she has received my documents:?/:/

thanks simee btw i have been told u r going to perth im going too but less chances if we could see lots of pak families over there as compair to melbo syd

yep from the looks of it sydney and melb seem to have a much larger paki community then perth :)

i tell u this KA is such a Drama queen, i called her on 15th nov and asked weather she received my documents which i sent through tcs & she said " did u sent it through tcs? when did u send it? oh ok i will check the tcs by myself dunt worry" and today i called some other case officer told me that your documents has been recieved on 13th nov. i mean wot the heck? she dunt want to even accept that she has received my documents:?/:/

haha yar she cant manage alone all of cases maybe she have 50 above cases also have manpower problem phir bhi we thanksful to her she every week grant 2 cases Alhamdulillah plz check history of spreadsheet :D

Guys any idea to get a passport submission call from AHC after submitting the additional docs and get done with medicals?

once KA has completed assessment of application she forwards the file to senior case officer who in turn grant the visa...judging from the grant letter i got the senior CO are in immi dept in Aus...once they approve/grant visa you will get request for ur passport :)

once KA has completed assessment of application she forwards the file to senior case officer who in turn grant the visa...judging from the grant letter i got the senior CO are in immi dept in Aus...once they approve/grant visa you will get request for ur passport :)

thanks simee.... that would helpfull for all