Guest pakistan

Hi all im on the way to 309 n its been long time now as i have read all threads i have a question if anyone please help me with it

im male and question is my case was gone to bangkok and case officer told me tht frm 20 dec 2011 ur case will take 12 months until we give u visa but on 28 aug 2012 i was told tht im ur new case officer miss KA n ur case is now in here Isb so can u please tell me if she will stick with 20 dec 2011 when my case start process or the count down will start frm zero since my case is transfered to Isb. My case details r

application regist 19 sep 2011

ack letter 3 oct 2011

medi IOM done 15 dec 2011

further docs asked 19 dec

case transfer frm bbk to isb 20 july 2012

further doc asked 4 aug 2012

case officer assin 28 aug 2012

no updated abt security check but under process

Welcum MFQ .... I think no one can give u correct answer as u can c our conditions hum sub ek 2ray ko tasaliyan he day rahay hain.... No matter who u r male or female they will grant u visa jab unka dil karay ga.... I m female applicant but its been 9 months they have my passport but m still here waiting for my visa ....hosla rakho ajaye ga jaldi inshAllah.

is there anyone whos case is same as mine means got case transfered to AHC isb from some other place plase do respond to my previous msg thanks

Hiii bro contact Ali Libra , he also has the same case like yours his case was also transfered from Bangkok to ISB and he is still waiting for the decision from last 11 months , he also submitted everything but still waiting , it take long time if they transfer the case from one HC to other HC but as far as i know by now they should make decision on ur case becoz its already took a long time.i think they do security checks again from ISB thats why they are taking their time but hopefully according to my knowledge u will get decision soon

Hi all im on the way to 309 n its been long time now as i have read all threads i have a question if anyone please help me with it

im male and question is my case was gone to bangkok and case officer told me tht frm 20 dec 2011 ur case will take 12 months until we give u visa but on 28 aug 2012 i was told tht im ur new case officer miss KA n ur case is now in here Isb so can u please tell me if she will stick with 20 dec 2011 when my case start process or the count down will start frm zero since my case is transfered to Isb. My case details r

application regist 19 sep 2011

ack letter 3 oct 2011

medi IOM done 15 dec 2011

further docs asked 19 dec

case transfer frm bbk to isb 20 july 2012

further doc asked 4 aug 2012

case officer assin 28 aug 2012

no updated abt security check but under process

nice to see u in this forum

Masha Allah ..congratulation sister...did u email today ...AHC working in saturday??

Nopes i got email 2 weeks ago askng for passport....they dont mention if they are giving visa or not......it came in the postmail today with grant letter and label.

Congrats simee.....:)

Thank you Aqsa....not to worry urs is also on its way.....IA im sure they are just waiting to clear current lot of passports and then new requests will be sent and you never know u might get ur passport returned complete with Visa lable next week :)