Guest pakistan

Yeah my MA sent her emails after that and then sent the follow up email as well but no replies , now tomorrow i asked her to give them call

dunt send them anyy documents through email, i wonder how didnt i know that they dunt accept email?? and it has been more than 28 days they didnt recieve my documents, m lukyy my visa aint rejected

hi everyone, can anyone please tell me how can I get my Family Registration Certificate made when I am in sydney right now and my NIC is in my name right now and I haven't changed it under my name yet cuz that will affect my every document...how do i deal with it now ??? how do I get my name changed in NIC when I am in sydney right now??

hi everyone, can anyone please tell me how can I get my Family Registration Certificate made when I am in sydney right now and my NIC is in my name right now and I haven't changed it under my name yet cuz that will affect my every document...how do i deal with it now ??? how do I get my name changed in NIC when I am in sydney right now??

write a letter to NADRA on behalf you put name of your any family member who can change your name maybe they want your recent pic too so u can get from pakistani embassy in camberra Aus. also so contact them

CONSULATE GENERAL OF PAKISTAN,SYDNEY

LEVEL 7, 32 MARTIN PLACE, SYDNEY, NSW 2000

GPO Box 5256 , NSW 2000

fax: +61 2 92221824.

+61 2 92221806 ( Pl. note that for consular service , this phone is attended only between

10.00-11.00 am and 2-3 pm )

For enquiry relating to NICOP/Character Certificate and other enquiries for High Commission's in Canberra, pl email at : parepcanberra@internode.on.net"]parepcanberra@internode.on.net[/email]

email for enquiry to Consulate in Sydney only : enquiry@pakistan.org.au Trade section phone no: Pl click Commerce button for details. Trade section email:tdo@pakistan.org.au

CONSUL GENERAL: MR. AZAM MOHAMMED

CONSUL: MR. SHIFAAT AHMAD

Guys....I am back again after a long break...3 weeks alomost...currently in australia with my husband on a tourist visa...I have been asked for further docs and medical by my CO...she needs my FRC, i dunno how to get it made when i am in australia.....also dunno how to get my name changed in my NIC when I am in australia right nw as i have heard that for name change in NIC u need to be physically present there and u need to get ur picture taken at the very moment from there..and then its made..she has given me 28day time to submit all the docs and i believe FRC takes longer than that or dunno ... i am not sure...can anyone please help??? I need infor abt FRC and nic NAME CHANGE when i am in australia right now??

That seems to be catch 22 I guess, moment they know ur in Australia they ask for something for which u might have to return back. Maybe call or goto Pakistan embassy first thing tomorrow morning. If they can't then try calling ur co and also left email asking if they can accept anything else coz u need to physically go to Pakistan to get it done. If not then last n worst option is to return n get it done, cynic might take a week plus frc a week, maybe ask them to give all in a week's time. There is one other option ie goto nearest Australian immigration office and explain them the case and see what they say about it.

hey Amz, what is the process of FRC? how can it be made? did u change ur NIC in ur husband's name too? do i have to change NIC first thn i can get FRC made?

Hey yeah i did change my status in my ID but i have done it way long back so i didnt have any problem getting it.. All you need is your husband ID card and yours with status change cause this will be added in nadra data and only then they will issue the FRC with your husband cause right now they have your father's name in their data and they wont be able to give it to you.. Call nadra if you can and get information from them thats the only way right now... Goodluck

Hey yeah i did change my status in my ID but i have done it way long back so i didnt have any problem getting it.. All you need is your husband ID card and yours with status change cause this will be added in nadra data and only then they will issue the FRC with your husband cause right now they have your father's name in their data and they wont be able to give it to you.. Call nadra if you can and get information from them thats the only way right now... Goodluck

hmmm thx Amz, the only problem right now is my NIC...i have to get my name changed in that and i hv heard fr tht u needd ot be physically present there and thts whts causing the main issue as am in australia right now n wondering if there is anyway iit can be made in my absence from khi or if i can made it from australia...will chk with pakistan consulates in Australia..i hope they can help

hmmm thx Amz, the only problem right now is my NIC...i have to get my name changed in that and i hv heard fr tht u needd ot be physically present there and thts whts causing the main issue as am in australia right now n wondering if there is anyway iit can be made in my absence from khi or if i can made it from australia...will chk with pakistan consulates in Australia..i hope they can help

Yeah do that as well.. But you dont need to change your name just change your marital status otherwise it will cause problem keep the same name which you have used for your spouse visa.

i think u should be able to get it done by anyone, the biggest hurdle is cnic made.

ahh, thats a relief to know...I'll check with the Pakistan consulate in Australia tomorrow by calling them and ask if they deal with the NIC...i read they do and I have found the form as well and will also ask if they can do anything about the FRC too and if i need to be present there cuz someone told me I have to be there when its getting made so thats the biggest issue for me while I am away...

Guys....I am back again after a long break...3 weeks alomost...currently in australia with my husband on a tourist visa...I have been asked for further docs and medical by my CO...she needs my FRC, i dunno how to get it made when i am in australia.....also dunno how to get my name changed in my NIC when I am in australia right nw as i have heard that for name change in NIC u need to be physically present there and u need to get ur picture taken at the very moment from there..and then its made..she has given me 28day time to submit all the docs and i believe FRC takes longer than that or dunno ... i am not sure...can anyone please help??? I need infor abt FRC and nic NAME CHANGE when i am in australia right now??

Hi sister, AHC requested the same documents from me but i could not get them on a short notice. I got married in AUS and my wife is in Australia.. First of all its not ur name change on ur NIC , Its ur Head name change (Your Father's name will be replaced with your Husband's name) Its because u have to tell them you are married to this person, I'm sure ur hubby have a NICOP card. NADRA will update ur Marital status.. Then you can get FRC thing.. But if u do this from Pakistan High Commission In Canberra, AUSTRALIA it will take approx 3 MONTHS. If u do it from Pakistan (Any Nadra Executive Office) only 7 DAYS... Be-careful before applying from Australia, because they will also send ur application to Pakistan for the change or modification on ur NIC. So its better to apply from Pakistan. Applicant's Presence is necessary in Pakistan for any change or any modification in ur NIC. Thanks.

NADRA take care of this Family Registration Certificate not NSRC , and they take Rs.1000 and she/he do not need passport copies , they just require CNIC's of couple not whole family , there are two types of FRC pre marriage and post marriage, AHC ask the applicants about post marriage applicants in which only husband wife and children include and they give the Cert on the same day :)

bro, right now i am in sydney...i am getting my NIC changed here from sydney office..once its done, can i send my NIC to karachi where my parents live and let them get my FRC made with my husbands name providing my and my husband's NIC and nikah nama?? or do i neeed to be present there to get it made?? i have heard from some ppl tht ur presence is necessary dunno y...also how much time does it take?