Guest pakistan

thats too bad I sent form 888, fone call details, skype call log and money transection through email and MRC FRC BIRTH CERTIFICATE through tcs and noe miss KA sayng that she will not accept documents through email, my goodness!! after a month she told me,:(:( now again i sent them all documents through tcs, wot kind of atitude is this,

thats too bad I sent form 888, fone call details, skype call log and money transection through email and MRC FRC BIRTH CERTIFICATE through tcs and noe miss KA sayng that she will not accept documents through email, my goodness!! after a month she told me,:(:( now again i sent them all documents through tcs, wot kind of atitude is this,

Mickey they dont accept docs on email ever unless they specifically mention in the request letter

I Didnt know it, infact some CO said me when i called AHC that u can send us documents through email omg, i had alll the documents and i wass soo satisfied that iv emailed them evrything,

Oh im feeling bad for u...you wud have def gotten the visa by now if she had gotten the documents a month back :(

please inform ur co oderwise, they will ask again fr tcs

Yeah i already asked my wife to send our MA email to ask for it from them , but yar when they asked for the additional documents they said that we can send them documents via email as well in the letter, i didnt get confirmation yet i sent documents on 27th of last month but have not received any email back from them that they have received documents.so i am really concerned lets see what happend asked to MA to contact them via phone.

Yeah i already asked my wife to send our MA email to ask for it from them , but yar when they asked for the additional documents they said that we can send them documents via email as well in the letter, i didnt get confirmation yet i sent documents on 27th of last month but have not received any email back from them that they have received documents.so i am really concerned lets see what happend asked to MA to contact them via phone.

miss KA ssaid me that she dun accept emails, i wonder aftr a month she is telling me that she dun recieve email , aneways.. lets c now i have sent documents thru tcs now

I asked her when medical was requested she said can't give exact time but will be done as fast as they can .But as I heard from my other mates it usually takes 6 to 8 months so should be on it's way.

Guest nochezd

can anyone explain what Affidavits means?.+ form 80 i.m the spouse to a polish(Nurse) who,s the main applicant. keep reading threads where form80 keep being mentioned. mikus

can anyone explain what Affidavits means?.+ form 80 i.m the spouse to a polish(Nurse) who,s the main applicant. keep reading threads where form80 keep being mentioned. mikus

Dear mikus,

Affidavit is a sort of statutary declaration in your native country not sure what you call it but usually it's on stamp paper or in Australia it's just papers with some law regulations and acts mention on it.immigration ask it for getting the witness of your marriage or relationship from family members or friends.They have to mention how they know you?how they believe on your relationship etc.

Form 80 is personal particular form it can be printed out from immigration website just go there and on search option top right of site write form 80 and search download and print it and then fill it up.It contains your basic information eg name,address,contacts,education etc. Hope this answer will be favourable

if female applicant have no security checks like male applicant so why female wait 6 to 8 month it means if female applicant have delay so male applicant wait 12 to 14 so sad AHC such a poor work ..if i call then no reply every time different people gave reply why my CO not attend call ...i am waiting for visa Grant its 4 month mid now :(

if female applicant have no security checks like male applicant so why female wait 6 to 8 month it means if female applicant have delay so male applicant wait 12 to 14 so sad AHC such a poor work ..if i call then no reply every time different people gave reply why my CO not attend call ...i am waiting for visa Grant its 4 month mid now :(

Hey mada dont worry.. Everybody have to wait for the sometime cause they do chk some of the stuff we send them and right now i think they are clearing march-april files.. So wait for a bit more and you will get your visa cause they have already asked you for medical right and some of us has to wait for 5-6 months for medical request.. So relax for now..:)

Hey mada dont worry.. Everybody have to wait for the sometime cause they do chk some of the stuff we send them and right now i think they are clearing march-april files.. So wait for a bit more and you will get your visa cause they have already asked you for medical right and some of us has to wait for 5-6 months for medical request.. So relax for now..:)

7 Months are gone still waiting for Medicals :( i hope at the end of this Month they will ask for Medicals really hoping.......

yeah right!!!!! august and September AHC had speed-up work for me but now i feel they are sleeping like angel sleep :D this week maybe they ask me for passport ..IA

7 Months are gone still waiting for Medicals :( i hope at the end of this Month they will ask for Medicals really hoping.......
Did your agent contact them regarding this and about the documents you send online.. Cause i know they dont bother mailing back so call them up if you can.