Guest pakistan

@ Simee i am also waiting to give you all this good news but still there is no update. They are taking too long :(

i i check my email three times a day. Its really hard to wait at this stage. I hope we will get good news very soon.

Edited by Jazzi

Its really strange that we can not undergo for health checks from Australian during visit . . . it would require all the plans change out

well Aqsa, InshALLAH you'll get your passport back and soon you'll be updating your status as VISA GRANT :)

You can do medical from Australia if its requested during the stay.. But you'll get stuck like aqsa is right now even though it should never have been the case cause everything is electronic and all and im sure AHC in Pakistan have the authority to get them but i dont know what these people do except for making the mess out of small things which should never have any problem in the first place.

Its really strange that we can not undergo for health checks from Australian during visit . . . it would require all the plans change out

well Aqsa, InshALLAH you'll get your passport back and soon you'll be updating your status as VISA GRANT :)

IOM is online and if some one is on visit visa they can get it done in Australia i dont know whats the case for Aqsa but as far as i know we can get it even we are in Australia if we are requested for it

I shall do so then, though I am still waiting for the FRC as my wife is still trying to get her NIC renewed.

And by the way, it costed 3500 rupees for the MRC as compared to someone else here who mentioned they got it in only 1000 rupees. Eid rates I suppose.

Edited by AfgShah

I shall do so then, though I am still waiting for the FRC as my wife is still trying to get her NIC renewed.

And by the way, it costed 3500 rupees for the MRC as compared to someone else here who mentioned they got it in only 1000 rupees. Eid rates I suppose.

For FRC its 1000 rupees but it depend on the Union Council ur wife is might be bribed by agent who will take care of it otherwise Imam took 1000 rupees from me to get it done i dont know whether UC charge for it or not , i guess its must be not more then 500 rupees

You have been charged in AUD $35 that's a rip-off.

You have been charged in AUD $35 that's a rip-off.

Well its the same old problem, isn't it? They are put in charge and there is little control left on the part of the people. Who can we complain to? Left with no choice but to give in to them.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, which part of Sydney do you live in?

Omg !!!! Mrc actual fee is Rs 500/- If u wanted it urgent the Union Council will prob take an extra 500/-(bribe) for giving it in a day.You should complain abt whoever is ripping you off.

Well its the same old problem, isn't it? They are put in charge and there is little control left on the part of the people. Who can we complain to? Left with no choice but to give in to them.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, which part of Sydney do you live in?

Rooty Hill.

Happy Eid mubarak to all. Hope u spend ur next eid in Aus. Btw bakra eid is quite boring, no bakrays and cows, only eid prayers n sheerkhuma and tht's it.

:arghh:These guys.........no AMZ i called AHC yesterday n they said ur case is delaying just bcoz of med after that i called IOM center they said we have sent all sep candidate's med reports to their embassies .... Don't know y d heck they all r doing drama baazi.....

Oho..thats bad.. I know the feeling.. mine is stuck just like yours..Did your husband tried contacting wherever medical done in aussie goes.. Maybe they will help you i dont know the name of the Organization..maybe somebody here who have done medical in aussie knows... And did you ask iom whether they have your results or not.. Now wait till tuesday i guess.. Monday might b off too.