Guest pakistan

Hi Amz,

What did he do? Any details if you could share?

Nothing much yar.. She said to get it from australia.. As the result were forwarded there but im sure they must have a copy of it here in IOM.. And she didnt bother telling me from were..:/

Congrats Simee !!!! The ball is rolling for you.

Can anyone let me know which forms should I fill in before appearing for medical? Where should I download these forms from? I know this link http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/arranging-health-exam.htm

but want to confirm first. Is it only Form 26 and Form 160? I want to submit my medical before AHC asks me to do that. I have a gut feeling that AHC is gonna ask for it in few days.

They give u a HAP ID only then i think ur allowed to have ur med......The phone lady asks for it before she gives u an appointment. :)

gyes how can i find skype history? can u please tell if any1 has sent before? whats the way?

Mickey click on ur skype contact and on ur top left side of the pages you will see conversation click on tht,then click on veiw old msgs,tht in turn will give u different options,choose ur option and then start taking screenshot and print em..........thts wht i did.The date and call duration thts wht they want to see i guess :)

They give u a HAP ID only then i think ur allowed to have ur med......The phone lady asks for it before she gives u an appointment. :)

Thanks Simee, if med can't be done without a HAP ID, then how come people submit their medicals with their applications?

MRC can only be made from union council.. And family registration certificate from nadra.. But they will ask her to change status in her ID first cause without it they wont grant it.. And your wife can keep her present address as her parent home but she can change permanent address to your vacant house.. And dont bother changing name just the marital status cause then it will mess up things.

Thanks AMZ, think v shud only make MRC since its on their checklist. FRC looks like a little hassle to me, have to change ids n all.

But seriously, adding this extra requirement for MRC when u already have a registered nikah nama, doesnt make any sense to me. In other countries, there is no such thing as nikah, thts why they ask for marriage registration certificate. but for us, its nikah nama. The only thing that comes out of this is we have to pay some extra money to feed some govt ppl stomachs for this bullsh-t requirement.

Hi Amz,

Is Health ID = File number of a client in ACK letter?

Nope its not.. It will be given to you by your case officer when she will request further documents.. So hang in a couple of more weeks you will get your request soon.. And for someone who has already have done it before sending application they have their reasons and believe me you dont want to be in their shoes..:)

Thanks AMZ, think v shud only make MRC since its on their checklist. FRC looks like a little hassle to me, have to change ids n all.

But seriously, adding this extra requirement for MRC when u already have a registered nikah nama, doesnt make any sense to me. In other countries, there is no such thing as nikah, thts why they ask for marriage registration certificate. but for us, its nikah nama. The only thing that comes out of this is we have to pay some extra money to feed some govt ppl stomachs for this bullsh-t requirement.

Yeap you are right for them one document is not enough they love to have every piece of information that can prove the marriage is real... But what can they do its the bad example set by us which lead them to confirm it every possible way.. Even then there are cases of frauds.. So they want to make sure they are not making any mistakes..

Btw FRC is a piece of cake but then you'll have to go through changing ID... You have still time you can make if beforehand otherwise dont know you'll have to tell them genuine reason for not making it.

Nope its not.. It will be given to you by your case officer when she will request further documents.. So hang in a couple of more weeks you will get your request soon.. And for someone who has already have done it before sending application they have their reasons and believe me you dont want to be in their shoes..:)

I can wait; no rush as such; but I just wonder if medical panel asks for HAP ID as the first thing to start medical proceedings then how did most of the clients get their medicals done when they submitted medicals along with the application? I am sure one can't have a HAP ID without submitting an application to AHC.

Is this HAPID a new thing which wasn't there earlier and medical panel were conducting medicals without it?

Edited by Mukesam

I can wait; no rush as such; but I just wonder if medical panel asks for HAP ID as the first thing to start medical proceedings then how did most of the clients get their medicals done when they submitted medicals along with the application? I am sure one can't have a HAP ID without submitting an application to AHC.

Is this HAPID a new thing which wasn't there earlier and medical panel were conducting medicals without it?

Mukesam when a person's Pr is being finalized his/her dependants are requested to get medical done also from Iom,thts how some of the girls already have gotten med done and submitted with application :)

Mukesam when a person's Pr is being finalized his/her dependants are requested to get medical done also from Iom,thts how some of the girls already have gotten med done and submitted with application :)

Hi Simee,

I am in different boat then. My husband got his PR couple of years back when he was single. He had no dependants at that time. So, I guess I'll have to wait for my turn for medicals. Although, I am very patient but some times frustrations shown rightly by some users on this forum make me sweat too. Thanks for your reply, I am going into hibernation again .....:SLEEP:

Assalamualaikum Everyone! :)

Hope you're having a brilliant Friday (I know its not the same without our husbands/wives, but we'll get there INSH'ALLAH). :)

My question is regarding the 'Medical'... Are we able to get a Medical done without the request of our CO? That's what I heard from an Australian Immigration Lawyer today.

I mean, maybe getting a Medical before hand would save us from waiting?

waiting for your replies.. Thanks :)

I think you can, but ur male applicant right, ur police checking might take a year and this means ur medical will expire in a year's time and possibly, they will ask u for medical again. You can go for it if u want to.

If u ask me, we are waiting for med request n havn't gone for it beforehand.

Assalamualaikum.

I lodged my wife's visa application earlier this month and I happen to come across this forum while searching for information on the visa. I am finding this forum quite informative I must say. I hope someone can help with my inquiries.

My wife is Pakistani but I am Afghan, though I am an Australia citizen. Now since I am not Pakistani we can't get a post-marriage FRC on our name. Is that correct? If so, then how shall we arrange for one if the AHC asks for it. Or they wouldn't ask for it? I would appreciate anyone's assistance.

Assalamualaikum.

I lodged my wife's visa application earlier this month and I happen to come across this forum while searching for information on the visa. I am finding this forum quite informative I must say. I hope someone can help with my inquiries.

My wife is Pakistani but I am Afghan, though I am an Australia citizen. Now since I am not Pakistani we can't get a post-marriage FRC on our name. Is that correct? If so, then how shall we arrange for one if the AHC asks for it. Or they wouldn't ask for it? I would appreciate anyone's assistance.

wsalam :)

I was asked for Frc with my parents and siblings (not with sponsor ) ,im pakistani hubby is not...so im assuming ur wife will be asked for the same :)

My nic also does not have my hubbys name on it yet

Edited by simee

Assalamualaikum.

If you are not Pakistani and do not have CNIC or NICOP then ur wife cant get FRC , becoz husband/wife both need to be in database to make this certificate from Nadra , so u can give this explanation to AHC for that , i did the same its not a big issue.

wsalam :)

I was asked for Frc with my parents and siblings (not with sponsor ) ,im pakistani hubby is not...so im assuming ur wife will be asked for the same :)

So just to confirm simee, so is my wife suppose to get FRC with her parents and siblings and not me? Because somewhere in this forum I read that there two types of FRC, post and pre-marriage and that AHC needs the post-marriage, which is with the spouse.

Same here, this is what i read in previous threads on this forum. To get the FRC, u need to change ur CNIC first with ur husband name then u can get FRC from Nadra office.

In that case, wouldn't it affect the visa application since in there my wife's name is with her family's, not mine?

If you are not Pakistani and do not have CNIC or NICOP then ur wife cant get FRC , becoz husband/wife both need to be in database to make this certificate from Nadra , so u can give this explanation to AHC for that , i did the same its not a big issue.

Besides, the checklist says MRC which u can get from Union Council that i presume only check ur nikah nama, right?

In that case, wouldn't it affect the visa application since in there my wife's name is with her family's, not mine?
She can keep her family name.. But can change the martial status like husband name in ID card instead of fathers name.. And even if she does change it.. I think you can get a certificate from nadra as to why she changed it and can send it to her case officer afterwards.