Guest pakistan

Guys, question abt MRC please,

Where can we get it from, Union Council or NADRA? if NADRA, will they ask to change the CNIC to include husband name n stuff, none of my family members live in pak, so even if my wife makes a new cnic with my name as husband in there, what address she should put in there? we have a house back there, but its all vacant.

Guys, question abt MRC please,

Where can we get it from, Union Council or NADRA? if NADRA, will they ask to change the CNIC to include husband name n stuff, none of my family members live in pak, so even if my wife makes a new cnic with my name as husband in there, what address she should put in there? we have a house back there, but its all vacant.

MRC can only be made from union council.. And family registration certificate from nadra.. But they will ask her to change status in her ID first cause without it they wont grant it.. And your wife can keep her present address as her parent home but she can change permanent address to your vacant house.. And dont bother changing name just the marital status cause then it will mess up things.

MRC can only be made from union council.. And family registration certificate from nadra.. But they will ask her to change status in her ID first cause without it they wont grant it.. And your wife can keep her present address as her parent home but she can change permanent address to your vacant house.. And dont bother changing name just the marital status cause then it will mess up things.

For MRC.Union Council do not require to change status in CNIC,they only require Nikah Nama , and Adnan bro if you are not Pakistani or do not have NICOP or CNIC of Pakistan then u can simple give them explanation that just because u r not added in Pakistani Database as Pakistani ur wife cant get the FRC .

Hi everybody..

M new to this forum..but I have read all the posts here regarding visa .

Me too is a visa 309 applicant.. the impression I have got from this forum is that girls are getting visa earlier than guys. How many guys have got the visa and their timeline??

Hi everybody..

M new to this forum..but I have read all the posts here regarding visa .

Me too is a visa 309 applicant.. the impression I have got from this forum is that girls are getting visa earlier than guys. How many guys have got the visa and their timeline??

Welcome to Forum bro ,Only Rana Jee got his visa :D and rest of the guys are still waiting :) but i dont think it make any difference whether u r guy or girl , but normally it take long time do security checks for guys so thats why it take one or two month more for guys which means still guys can get visa in 8-9 months , Kindly update ur time line on spreadsheet

Welcome to Forum bro ,Only Rana Jee got his visa :D and rest of the guys are still waiting :) but i dont think it make any difference whether u r guy or girl , but normally it take long time do security checks for guys so thats why it take one or two month more for guys which means still guys can get visa in 8-9 months , Kindly update ur time line on spreadsheet

Bro I am the march applicant..date of lodgement is 13th March, sent PCC with application..they said my file is complete, so they didnot ask for any additional documents..till then waiting for medicals....

On the other hand our sisters in this forum are getting visas earlier

what sort of security is this which takes tooo long!!! I guess this is just a delay and time consuming tactics. All they have to do is to just issue the visas on turn and the specified number of visas each year based on number of applications they receive. plus they maintain their satistical record that how many visas issued? how many males and females? education? region they want to migrate etc.

otherwise they know 99.9% applicants are genuine..so all this huge paperwork, need of so so documents and "security check" for so many months is nothing but to gain time as the number of applicants are increasing day by day..

what sort of security is this which takes tooo long!!! I guess this is just a delay and time consuming tactics. All they have to do is to just issue the visas on turn and the specified number of visas each year based on number of applications they receive. plus they maintain their satistical record that how many visas issued? how many males and females? education? region they want to migrate etc.

otherwise they know 99.9% applicants are genuine..so all this huge paperwork, need of so so documents and "security check" for so many months is nothing but to gain time as the number of applicants are increasing day by day..

Yup thats the case , u r march applicant they shud must have asked u for the Medical by now,did u sent FRC,MRC with documents ??? if not then they will must ask for it,if u have not sent these documents with initial documents talk to ur CO why they are delaying it , i am male applicant my DOL is 10th April but they asked for these documents after 5 months and 20 days.

Edited by FirstKnight

My medical is now totally messed up thanks to my co and i feel like swearing at her... :/

these people have no ethics dont want to listen to your problem and in the end blame you for the mess they created in the first place.. Im gonna complain about her now thats for sure.

Edited by Amz

Congrats Simee !!!! The ball is rolling for you.

Can anyone let me know which forms should I fill in before appearing for medical? Where should I download these forms from? I know this link http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/arranging-health-exam.htm

but want to confirm first. Is it only Form 26 and Form 160? I want to submit my medical before AHC asks me to do that. I have a gut feeling that AHC is gonna ask for it in few days.

Congrats Simee !!!! The ball is rolling for you.

Can anyone let me know which forms should I fill in before appearing for medical? Where should I download these forms from? I know this link http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/arranging-health-exam.htm

but want to confirm first. Is it only Form 26 and Form 160? I want to submit my medical before AHC asks me to do that. I have a gut feeling that AHC is gonna ask for it in few days.

Hey mukesam longtime..:) I think you should wait till your case officer ask for it cause you need health ID.. And no forms needed as everything is done through e-health.