Guest pakistan

how is it posible sum1 do medical without id, ahc asked for the medical or didnt ask? kia scene he aquamist ka

Yar she and i both have done our medical before applying cause we were added in our husbands PR application and it was requested by their case officers... Her is gonna expire this month and mine next year but its in a middle of conflict so dont know might have to do it again.

Edited by Amz

Hey Guys

I had applied for the Partner's Visa 309 on 29th September 2012 and got the Acknowledgment letter on 2nd October 2012. I have two queries.

Firstly: I had applied for the Partners Visa 309 but got the Acknowledgement Letter for Prospective Marriage 300. My MA has requested for a revised acknowledgement letter on the same day but there has been no response uptil now. What do you advice?

Secondly: The acknowledgement letter does indicate that you have been allocated a Case Officer and her name is xxxxxx. Does that mean I have been assigned a case officer or it is just a part of the acknowledgement letter because over here alot of people do actually receive the letter but they say they have not been allocated a case officer yet.

Replies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey Guys

I had applied for the Partner's Visa 309 on 29th September 2012 and got the Acknowledgment letter on 2nd October 2012. I have two queries.

Firstly: I had applied for the Partners Visa 309 but got the Acknowledgement Letter for Prospective Marriage 300. My MA has requested for a revised acknowledgement letter on the same day but there has been no response uptil now. What do you advice?

Secondly: The acknowledgement letter does indicate that you have been allocated a Case Officer and her name is xxxxxx. Does that mean I have been assigned a case officer or it is just a part of the acknowledgement letter because over here alot of people do actually receive the letter but they say they have not been allocated a case officer yet.

Replies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

hi brother..1st call to them and make sure your visa subclass 309 or 300 if this mistake from AHC then solved this problem this is very important for u...check this also i hope all info u can find in this link..http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/#vw=%23a_results

Subclass 300.

This visa allows you to enter Australia and then marry your fiancé within the visa's nine month validity period.

Subclass 309

These visas allow you to enter and stay in Australia on the basis of marriage

Edited by alilibra4

Dear alilibra..

I am married to a permanent resident so I qualify for a 309 subclass. That is why I am a bit worried since they have sent me the letter for 300.

Can you or anyone also answer the following question:

Secondly: The acknowledgement letter does indicate that you have been allocated a Case Officer and her name is xxxxxx. Does that mean I have been assigned a case officer or it is just a part of the acknowledgement letter because over here a lot of people do actually receive the letter but they say they have not been allocated a case officer yet.

Thanks.

yes i can answer your second question, if in some application CO name is mentioned it means CO is assigned & that is a good news, but normal processing time(in normal cases) is 8-9 months for girls and 10-15 months for boys.

and your 1st question , Seriously I have no idea why they sent u ACK for the wrong subclass, if you applied for 309 than why they sent you letter for 300, i think you better call AHC and confirm, or may be anyone else can answer why they did this

Edited by Mickey Mac

Thanks all for the prompt replies. My MA had emailed the immigration on the same day but havent received any correspondence yet. Do you thinking its a good idea if my wife or I can call the immigration and get it fixed?

yes please, call them and talk to department of immigration and citizen ship , and ask them all the queries, they will tell you what actually the scenario is,

can anyone please tell me what are the requirements for FRC?

Fee Structure

The fee for the processing of family registration certificate is Rs.500 which is deposited at NSRC’s

Application Procedure for FRC

The applicant visit NSRC with the photocopy of the CNIC’s of all the family members where after the payment of fee the data of all the family members is entered and FRC is issued within four days.

Documents Required

Ø Names and CNIC numbers of all family members

Ø CNIC copies of the family members

Ø Copy of applicant passport (1st two pages) and Sponsorship letter.

Ø CRC holder children have to visit NSRC for capturing the picture

My wife called the AHC and they informed us that there is the same acknowledgement letter for 300 and/or 309 as these all are generated ones. She told us there was nothing to worry about. WHAT A RELIEF! :D She also told us we have been assigned the case officer. She stated " your file is registered and is with the CO to process" . Can anyone tell us how long would it take from there?

My wife called the AHC and they informed us that there is the same acknowledgement letter for 300 and/or 309 as these all are generated ones. She told us there was nothing to worry about. WHAT A RELIEF! :D She also told us we have been assigned the case officer. She stated " your file is registered and is with the CO to process" . Can anyone tell us how long would it take from there?

If i was you i would asked for a revised one clearly stating ur being considered for 309....u cant take their word for it on a telephone

She told my wife because the acknowledgment letter subject stated Class UF Partner (Provisional)/ Class TO Prospective Marriage (temporary) it meant 309/300. She told my wife that acknowledgement letter never contains Via Subclass NUMBER. I dont know how others have got their acknowledgement letter .. but yes I will call them again soon for the revised if I dont hear from them soon as my MO has already emailed them for revised letter.

She told my wife because the acknowledgment letter subject stated Class UF Partner (Provisional)/ Class TO Prospective Marriage (temporary) it meant 309/300. She told my wife that acknowledgement letter never contains Via Subclass NUMBER. I dont know how others have got their acknowledgement letter .. but yes I will call them again soon for the revised if I dont hear from them soon as my MO has already emailed them for revised letter.

Applicant name: xxApplicant DOB: xxFile Number: OSF2012000xxProcessing Office: ISLAMABADMethod of Delivery: Mail deliver Mrs xxHouse Noxx, Block xxJohaxxx Lahore Dear Mrs Acknowledgementof valid application for a Class UF 309 (Partner- Provisional) (Subclass 309) visaThis letter refers to your application for a UF 309Partner (Provisional Marriage) visa, which was lodged at the Australian HighCommission, Islamabad on 07 May 2012.

This letter confirms that your payment has been received and yourapplication has been assessed as a valid visa application.

this is the way ack is given, u should call them and confirm the visa subclass, because subclass is clearly mentioned

Fee Structure

The fee for the processing of family registration certificate is Rs.500 which is deposited at NSRC’s

The applicant visit NSRC with the photocopy of the CNIC’s of all the family members where after the payment of fee the data of all the family members is entered and FRC is issued within four days.

Documents Required

hey i think she is talking about frc with your spouse? right

Fee Structure

Documents Required

NADRA take care of this Family Registration Certificate not NSRC , and they take Rs.1000 and she/he do not need passport copies , they just require CNIC's of couple not whole family , there are two types of FRC pre marriage and post marriage, AHC ask the applicants about post marriage applicants in which only husband wife and children include and they give the Cert on the same day :)

Well thats good that they mentioned CO name on the acknowledgment letter but it do not make any difference ur case will be treated like all others , sometimes they mention CO name some time not , mostly they give our CO name when they ask for the additional documents when u get the ACK letter it means they have started working on ur application and normally it take 5 months to get Medical or additional documents request and it is taking 7-8 months to get the visa