Guest pakistan

Guest Zeeshu

Congratulations Ruqayya, well done! It is best to send the passport to AHC to avoid any inconvenience at the airport particularly in Pakistan. You will get your passport stamped in as little as three days or you can, if possible, visit AHC in person and get it stamped on the spot. Make sure to give em a call first!

You also need to consider your travel dates because you got a 3 months stay and if you want to switch on to your spouse visa once granted which might take another 4 months (give or take a few days), you can wait for approximately a month just so you could get the spouse in Aus (and take a short exit) and save all the travelling again and not to mention the airfare. Good luck

Regards

Congratulations Ruqayya, well done! It is best to send the passport to AHC to avoid any inconvenience at the airport particularly in Pakistan. You will get your passport stamped in as little as three days or you can, if possible, visit AHC in person and get it stamped on the spot. Make sure to give em a call first!

You also need to consider your travel dates because you got a 3 months stay and if you want to switch on to your spouse visa once granted which might take another 4 months (give or take a few days), you can wait for approximately a month just so you could get the spouse in Aus (and take a short exit) and save all the travelling again and not to mention the airfare. Good luck

Regards

hey zeeshu , another four months means? if sum1 goes on visit visa when she ll cum back, till than spouse will b in process or she ll have to wait more? kia scene he ye

ACK:7th may,CO: not assigned yet :mad:, no xtra documnts requsted no medical requested,:mad:,

Hey Mickey,

Scene kuch is tarah hai ke your spouse visa will keep being processed while you are in Aus on a tourist visa and in case your spouse visa gets finalised, you have to leave Aus to be able to get the visa. You can go to NZ to get the grant, don't need to come to Pakistan at all.

Regards

thanks Zeehsu, thx for ur advice...i am also thinking abt the travel dates..i do wanna save on the ticket and was callng my CO but she won't give any answer else I would get my medicals done before leaving so that I know am near to the grant but looks like she wants to delay the case unnecessarily and not letting me do medicals aswell..i'll book tickets once i get my stamped passport..hoping for betterment in the due course :)

thanks Zeehsu, thx for ur advice...i am also thinking abt the travel dates..i do wanna save on the ticket and was callng my CO but she won't give any answer else I would get my medicals done before leaving so that I know am near to the grant but looks like she wants to delay the case unnecessarily and not letting me do medicals aswell..i'll book tickets once i get my stamped passport..hoping for betterment in the due course :)

kia baat he nidz, congrajs, and considered for subclass 100 means? i didnt get it? i guess in this forum i am the only late comer:( abhi CO bhi nai assign hua me ko:(:(

ACK:7th may CO: Not assigned yet :wacko:

So guys finally i have got medical request . . . taliaaaaaaaannnnn :) . . . and the second gud news is that (Alhumdulillah) i've been considered for subclass 100 . . . dubara taliaaaaaaaaann :D

Reallyyy congrats thats wonderfull news.. Did they request form80.. I told you you will hear from them soon..:)

Ruqayya u can get done Medicals in Australia as well , thats not the case they are just taking their time,if they will have to send u medicals they will and u can get it done in Australia with same ID they will give u :)

tell me the secret of pr too nidz :P

For that u will have to wait for one and half year more :D if u can do it then they are gonna consider u for PR , becoz we get PR is related to lodgement date of 309 , and if someone get visa in 6 months here then after one and half year they can apply for visa 100 , we require 2 years time period to get PR so thats might be the case i am not sure about it but thats what i think the scenario is :)

Edited by FirstKnight

For that u will have to wait for one and half year more :D if u can do it then they are gonna consider u for PR , becoz we get PR is related to lodgement date of 309 , and if someone get visa in 6 months here then after one and half hour they can apply for visa 100 , we require 2 years time period to get PR so thats might be the case i am not sure about it but thats what i think the scenario is :)

Then why wasn't i consider for PR100.. Its more then 2.6 years for more now..:S

Then why wasn't i consider for PR100.. Its more then 2.6 years for more now..:S

I said i am not sure about it , i will ask my MA about it , becoz when i applied before ,the time it was taking my MA told that u shud care about the lodgement date becoz then after getting visa 309 it wudnt take long to get PR