Guest pakistan

i am calling them since yesterday and noone picks up my call and ultimately it goes to mailbox....i am continuously trying and the time is also over now.....AMZ how do u cll thm after 12/.wht do u say/>?? the operator wont connect me after 12 nomatter wht i say :(

i am calling them since yesterday and noone picks up my call and ultimately it goes to mailbox....i am continuously trying and the time is also over now.....AMZ how do u cll thm after 12/.wht do u say/>?? the operator wont connect me after 12 nomatter wht i say :(

I dont know yar mine always gets pick up by someone even if its not helpful.. Some other lady picked up today she listened to my problem and said i'll contact to (k) but it then went to mailbox.. Dont know she never picks up. Try calling at 11:50

Here is the description on form 888 itself:

"If you are outside Australia and are unable to get an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident to complete a statutory declaration in support of your relationship with your partner, you may obtain statements from people who know you and your sponsor. Such statements are not statutory declarations under Australian law. However, in accordance with policy, they should be witnessed or certified according to the legal practices of the relevant country".

As per this if these are not signed by Australian PRs or Australian Citizens they are not form 888 they will be referred to as statements. The people who sign your forms were Australian PRs / Australian Citizens or otherwise??

Regards,

newone

Yep, signed by my bro who is citizen and other is my sister-in-law who was PR then, n she just became citizen 2 months ago. And yes Zeeshu is right, i rem when my sis in law applied for her spouse visa, she had to get affidavits from Pak.

guys i need suggestions..if u get a sponsored visitor visa grant letter through email then do u need to get ur passport stamped from Australian High Commission Islamabad or u can just show the letter to immigration at the airport and get thru with it? am confused abt it..

guys i need suggestions..if u get a sponsored visitor visa grant letter through email then do u need to get ur passport stamped from Australian High Commission Islamabad or u can just show the letter to immigration at the airport and get thru with it? am confused abt it..

Get it stamped from AHC.

how long will the process take? in my email its mentioned tht there is no need for visa label in ur passport but i am still confused considering the situation in Pakistan...how long will it take for visa stamping?

So you got your visa congrats.. Ok before sending call AHC and confirm from them and then send passport with grant mail.

yes i got a three months visa alhamdulillah although i aplied for six months...I am calling AHC but they are not picking up my call ...i was thinking to go before eid..but looks like its nt gonna happen if i send passport for stamping??? how long does it usually take for passport stamping?

It will take a week dont worry try calling tomorrow and ask from them..

goodluck :)

yes i got a three months visa alhamdulillah although i aplied for six months...I am calling AHC but they are not picking up my call ...i was thinking to go before eid..but looks like its nt gonna happen if i send passport for stamping??? how long does it usually take for passport stamping?

wow wow congrts...how many days you spent for visit visa ? if i apply then how long wait?

how long will the process take? in my email its mentioned tht there is no need for visa label in ur passport but i am still confused considering the situation in Pakistan...how long will it take for visa stamping?

Congrats Ruqqaya get it stamped before leaving otherwise u can face problem becoz sometimes airports create a big mess , so its better to get ur passport stamped .

thx amz,alilibra and firstnight...ya i m thnkng to send it to AHC soon...looks like I wont be able to spend eid with my husband due to AHC's delay in stamping passport...but InshaAllah I wil be with him soon..

in 5 working days u will get stamp of visa ..(visa sticker) Allah bless u sis..i hope in 3 month visit period u will get spouse visa also ..insha Allah

in 5 working days u will get stamp of visa ..(visa sticker) Allah bless u sis..i hope in 3 month visit period u will get spouse visa also ..insha Allah

thanks alot Ali for ur kind wishes..Allah bless u too..i really hope that i get spouse visa too in that time :)

thx amz,alilibra and firstnight...ya i m thnkng to send it to AHC soon...looks like I wont be able to spend eid with my husband due to AHC's delay in stamping passport...but InshaAllah I wil be with him soon..

It dont take that long and abhi to Eid main kafi time baqi hai , it take maximum one week to get Passport back after stamp, so dont worry InshAllah still u can spend Eid with ur hubby

AHC will be closed for how many days for coming eid any ide a ppl?

[h=3]Public Holidays[/h]The Australian High Commission Islamabad will observe the following Public Holidays in 2012:

[TABLE=width: 400]

[TR]

[TD]Holiday[/TD]

[TD]Date[/TD]

[TD]Day[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100]NEW YEAR DAY (IN LIEU)[/TD]

[TD=width: 100]2-Jan-2012[/TD]

[TD]Monday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 150]PAKISTAN DAY[/TD]

[TD]23-Mar-2012[/TD]

[TD]Friday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GOOD FRIDAY[/TD]

[TD]6-Apr-2012[/TD]

[TD]Friday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EASTER MONDAY[/TD]

[TD]9-Apr-2012[/TD]

[TD]Monday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]QUEENS BIRTHDAY[/TD]

[TD]11-June 2012[/TD]

[TD]Monday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]INDEPENDENCE DAY[/TD]

[TD]14-Aug-2012[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EID-UL-FITR *[/TD]

[TD]20-Aug-2012[/TD]

[TD]Monday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EID-UL-FITR *[/TD]

[TD]21-Aug-2012[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EID-UL-AZHA *[/TD]

[TD]26-Oct-2012[/TD]

[TD]Friday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MOHARRAM (ASHOURA) *[/TD]

[TD]23-Nov-2012[/TD]

[TD]Friday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ADDITIONAL DFAT HOLIDAY[/TD]

[TD]24-Dec-2012[/TD]

[TD]Monday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CHRISTMAS DAY[/TD]

[TD]25-Dec-2012[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]BOXING DAY[/TD]

[TD]26-Dec-2012[/TD]

[TD]Wednesday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ADDITIONAL DFAT HOLIDAY[/TD]

[TD]27-Dec-2012[/TD]

[TD]Thursday[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Please note that the dates marked (*) are subject to the sighting of the moon.

It dont take that long and abhi to Eid main kafi time baqi hai , it take maximum one week to get Passport back after stamp, so dont worry InshAllah still u can spend Eid with ur hubby

hey congrajs u got ur sponsered visit visa:) i applied two times but they rejected it, my bad luck:( best of luck , u must be soo happy:)