Guest pakistan

Ok question regarding form80....in part E we need to provide list for the adresses we have lived during 10 years.. For 5 year i was in hostel so do i need to give accord of each year or the whole five year is fine or do i need to put when i was in hostel and when at home or we just need to write address for the places outside of home country.. Im so confused..:S

Ok question regarding form80....in part E we need to provide list for the adresses we have lived during 10 years.. For 5 year i was in hostel so do i need to give accord of each year or the whole five year is fine or do i need to put when i was in hostel and when at home or we just need to write address for the places outside of home country.. Im so confused..:S

No need to complicate it , just give one address where u lived on permanent basis which is your home address ,if u want to give hostel address u can mention it just mention the years u stayed there

or if you were in Australia for a while just mentioned the time period u were there no need to mention that time period when u stayed in hostel and when u stayed in home , just give years that from this time to this time u stayed at that place and from birth till the year u moved to hostel will be ur home address

dont use the abbreviation for any place or degree ,write full name and give clear answers for every questions otherwise in next letter they are gonna ask for explanation which is so dumb of them really

Yeah i know they told me not to use abbreviation so avoiding that.. So i was studing for 5 year in hostel and i will mention that in acadamic part.. And in places address im gonna mention home adress.. Isnt it gonna conflict..:S omg im confused i need to clear my head for awhile.

hi gyes m new to this form, it has been 5 mnths not even the case oficer is assigned :( infact no1 is luking at my file, case officers dun even boder to open the file, and the only usual reply, if u dun listen anything frm us plz do not b concerned, my husband applied for my visit visa 2 times and they rejected it both times, i m woried if it effect my spouse case:/ fingers crossed:(

DOL: 7th may, no co assigned yet

hi gyes m new to this form, it has been 5 mnths not even the case oficer is assigned :( infact no1 is luking at my file, case officers dun even boder to open the file, and the only usual reply, if u dun listen anything frm us plz do not b concerned, my husband applied for my visit visa 2 times and they rejected it both times, i m woried if it effect my spouse case:/ fingers crossed:(

Call to AHC and ask what happened with your application..female applicant got visa 6 to 8 month

Hey mickey mac welcome to the forum.. This month they are requesting further documents from april applicant and they are taking more then 5 months to contact you im sure when they are done with april they will move to may.. Maybe by the end of this month or by early november.. If you have send form80 with application you will get your visa in 6-8 months max

goodluck and dont worry everybody is going through this similar situation.

Call to AHC and ask what happened with your application..female applicant got visa 6 to 8 month

i called them but the same reply they give, "ur case is in progress please wait" even in emails they giv the same reply, the case is in progress, infact they didnt appoint even the Co yet, no use of caaling them i guess,

Hey mickey mac welcome to the forum.. This month they are requesting further documents from april applicant and they are taking more then 5 months to contact you im sure when they are done with april they will move to may.. Maybe by the end of this month or by early november.. If you have send form80 with application you will get your visa in 6-8 months max

goodluck and dont worry everybody is going through this similar situation.

thanks alot for telling me the situation, actually befor joining this forum i was very upset abt my case and was unaware of current situation, actualy i apllied for visit visa 2 times, 1st time simple tourist visit visa and 2nd time sponsered visit visa but both time it was rejected, i hav heard that it also effects ur spouse visa, is that true?

thanks alot for telling me the situation, actually befor joining this forum i was very upset abt my case and was unaware of current situation, actualy i apllied for visit visa 2 times, 1st time simple tourist visit visa and 2nd time sponsered visit visa but both time it was rejected, i hav heard that it also effects ur spouse visa, is that true?

To tell you the truth i dont know if it effect the spouse visa but this year i think they are getting pretty strict in granting tourist visa especially when spouse visa is already lodge...Ruqayya has also gone through this similar situation.. Visit visa rejected twice.. But she has applied again.. So ask her about it.

To tell you the truth i dont know if it effect the spouse visa but this year i think they are getting pretty strict in granting tourist visa especially when spouse visa is already lodge...Ruqayya has also gone through this similar situation.. Visit visa rejected twice.. But she has applied again.. So ask her about it.

ur ack was on 28th april and mine is on 7th may, i guess we r in Que than, lets c when CO is assigned to me, how much time u think it ll take to get my visa, or urs? and please ruqayya if u r here, tell me abt visit visa,