Guest pakistan

They work on only Last Saturday of the Month not all the Saturdays ,its only you and Sabi got the Medical request on Saturday and it was Last Saturday of June :) hamaray to kayii Saturday guzar gaye :(

awwww......they really do seem to be taking their time,Maybe there were toooo many March applicants and they still arent done with them ?

How abt a call to AHC ?

awwww......they really do seem to be taking their time,Maybe there were toooo many March applicants and they still arent done with them ?

How abt a call to AHC ?

They are just taking too long , its already 5 months for April applicants but we didnt heard anything from them yet , actually i hired an agent and she said there is no need to call them , they will take their time and they are not gonna speed up process so no need to leave bad impression on the case , but i will see till this month if no CO assign or Medical request then i am gonna force her to call them at any cost , its just way too much frustration

They are just taking too long , its already 5 months for April applicants but we didnt heard anything from them yet , actually i hired an agent and she said there is no need to call them , they will take their time and they are not gonna speed up process so no need to leave bad impression on the case , but i will see till this month if no CO assign or Medical request then i am gonna force her to call them at any cost , its just way too much frustration

brother ...please ask to your agent ...i heard AHC will complete 12 month...your agent have experienced so ask to her how long process of security checks?

Hi everybody im pretty new to this forum. my wife applied for spouse visa in mid of March 2012. Last week AHC asked for more documents like relationship evidence but there is no medical request yet.

Well welcome to Forum Mr.Jazzi , u can update ur details on this spreadsheet it will help others to check the time line , as Simmi got additional documents request after 4 months and also Jazzi it shows that they are extending the time line might be more then 8 to 9 months , and visa 309 is Feb Applicant and still waiting for the Medicals , the people who already submitted their all the documents including Form 80 and other required documents will get direct Medical request and it will be i guess after 7 months ,this is what i think , what do u think all mates ??????

I thing is for sure...AHC has no criteria at all...no timeline..they do just stupid things..I think it all depends on your luck and CO

R u male applicant visa309 ??? i just do know what is wrong with them , becoz its tooo long for u , u r Feb applicant and still u hear nothing from them , they didnt even asked for the Addtional documents from u ??? have u sent Form 80 along with all the other documents , its quite disgusting really

Hello everyone, quick question if anyone can please answer? My wife is thinking of going to Dubai for a week, so will it effect visa timeline, do i need to inform DIAC?

Thanks!

yes brother you can send to DIAC all detail of visit like scanned copy of visa and ticket ..no effect of visa time-frame.

Hi everybody im pretty new to this forum. my wife applied for spouse visa in mid of March 2012. Last week AHC asked for more documents like relationship evidence but there is no medical request yet.

Just as i suspected a lotttt of March application it seems,they are still not finished with march applications.....

Welome jazzi,

Can u pls tell us wht additional documents were requested from ur wife ? i myself got docu request but no req for medical

Welome jazzi,

Can u pls tell us wht additional documents were requested from ur wife ? i myself got docu request but no req for medical

They ask for additional relationship evidence like phone records, Money transfer receipts, more photos of pre and post wedding family gatherings and evidence of cohabitation.

we used Skype for contact each other and its hard to get call history from Skype. she will submit these documents on Monday 11/09/12.

yesterday i got more information that they asked for medical too. i don't know how long it take to get medical reports. any idea?

They ask for additional relationship evidence like phone records, Money transfer receipts, more photos of pre and post wedding family gatherings and evidence of cohabitation.

we used Skype for contact each other and its hard to get call history from Skype. she will submit these documents on Monday 11/09/12.

yesterday i got more information that they asked for medical too. i don't know how long it take to get medical reports. any idea?

well they send the results to AHC themselves,all u have to do is book an appointment,rest is easy.Im sure someone here who has gotten medical done will answer ur query better :)