Guest pakistan

Yaaaaaaar kiya museebat hay :( . . . am SICK of this wait :( . . . .

Ruqayya and Ftm Shake Hand :), hope i'll see you guys there,( IA) and ruqayya, i've answered your msg. . . .

Simee did they ask you for medical as well? . . . .

Firstknight bro, did you submitted your form 80 with the app? and stareye gal did you? . . .

Hey Nidz,

Yeah I hope I'll meet both of you guys there...it will be nice to have some Pakistani friends so hopefully we won't be nostalgic too much...and Nidz I read ur msg thx for the response..i hope all of us get visas soon and get together with our loved ones ASAP..best of luck and wishes to everyone on this forum... :) I know the waiting is hard and frustrating!

Hey Nidz,

Yeah I hope I'll meet both of you guys there...it will be nice to have some Pakistani friends so hopefully we won't be nostalgic too much...and Nidz I read ur msg thx for the response..i hope all of us get visas soon and get together with our loved ones ASAP..best of luck and wishes to everyone on this forum... :) I know the waiting is hard and frustrating!

frnds,

I am also in the same league .Plz keep in touch with me.

cheers,

Saba

just looking to hear from the experience of people who have already gone through it

did anyone had their tourist visa rejected?

I think nobody has applied for visit visa over here yet.. But if you are applying then just give them a reason that you have already applied for visa309 and your spouse will come back for it and when her visa expires.. They won't refuse the visa so don't worry.. Have you lodge your wife spouse visa?

Where is goldcoast? . . . 8 months are too much man . . . .

Ruqayya, pleasure is all mine sweets :) . . . In-sha Allah tala . . Just be in touch :) . . .

Sabahat Welcome to the forum :) and plsssss update the spreadsheet . . .

Ftm Lucky gal :) . . . unfortunately mails never work in my case, but i will surely follow your advice, just waiting for my five months to be completed . . .

Edited by Nidz

I think nobody has applied for visit visa over here yet.. But if you are applying then just give them a reason that you have already applied for visa309 and your spouse will come back for it and when her visa expires.. They won't refuse the visa so don't worry.. Have you lodge your wife spouse visa?

thanks amz

just looking to hear from the experience of people who have already gone through it

did anyone had their tourist visa rejected?

Yup, i did even though I applied twice...firstly I applied before my marriage saying I wanna go meeet my fiance but they rejected saying I dont have the incentive to return back...and next I applied after applying PR after my marriage so that I could spend the initial phase of my married life with my hubby and I also mentioned that i have applied PR n this is my file no. n that I would hAve to return to Pakistan whenever a decision will be taking place for my PR and still they rejected it saying the same old thing....in my case applying for visit visa was a failure...so I am just waiting for my PR now :(

Yup, i did even though I applied twice...firstly I applied before my marriage saying I wanna go meeet my fiance but they rejected saying I dont have the incentive to return back...and next I applied after applying PR after my marriage so that I could spend the initial phase of my married life with my hubby and I also mentioned that i have applied PR n this is my file no. n that I would hAve to return to Pakistan whenever a decision will be taking place for my PR and still they rejected it saying the same old thing....in my case applying for visit visa was a failure...so I am just waiting for my PR now :(

Huh why would they do that.. I think for the first time they had their reason to reject it but why would they reject it the second time.. For how long did you apply for?