Guest pakistan

Hi, im new to this forum, need some help. Yesterday i got call from AHC islamabad saying my 309 spouse visa has been granted, but thing is currently im in australia on visit so i need to go offshore to get my passport labelled. Can anyone please help, like which country's visa i can easily get

Gud, saw in forum somewhere before, think they went to fiji to get it labelled. When did u apply for visa? can u pls update this timeline sheet which everyone has filled out, this is to track the entire visa process for everyone? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

they want record and proof of communication. not the communication it self. sending email and skype chats means that you are giving away your privacy. what they want are proofs like call records etc, not the conversation recording it self.

Who asked you to send them your original mails and logs :) . . . Make some special logs and mails to send them or amend the original ones . . .

those of you who have been to aus on tourist visa while their spouse visa was in process

what time period did you apply for the tourist visa 3,6, 12 months? and how to showed that you plan to return to Pakista and only going as tourist to Australia?

Yeah I was busy with some studies.. No news, still waiting for medicals.. I contacted AHC last week and got the standard reply to wait for 12 months:(

Really... you applied in feb rite..lahorite also applied in feb and She has already gotten request for medical last month.. You should check with your CO.

those of you who have been to aus on tourist visa while their spouse visa was in process

what time period did you apply for the tourist visa 3,6, 12 months? and how to showed that you plan to return to Pakista and only going as tourist to Australia?

For this you need to get advice from good migration agent because noboy over here can take the risk of misguiding you.. If I was applying I'll apply for only three months which shows that I'm not gonna overstay there and purpose is only tourism but If you apply for 6/12 months that totally indicate a long term stay anyways in both cases they will grant visa for three months with or without no further stay condition which is upto them and if you are still gonna apply for more the three months then they are gonna ask for medical.. And strong paper work from your side.. As for the reason to return you can say that your spouse visa is in process and you'll come back for it to be granted or if your doing job then you can show leave application from office.

chat log are a BIG HEADACHE :( but since we dont use phone much its the only option :(

you do not need to send them all the chat logs , just pick few edit them if u both had conversation about AHC and their super duper visa process :D and send them they just need to know that u both are in contact after marriage ....thats it

Hi, im new to this forum, need some help. Yesterday i got call from AHC islamabad saying my 309 spouse visa has been granted, but thing is currently im in australia on visit so i need to go offshore to get my passport labelled. Can anyone please help, like which country's visa i can easily get

:ssign19:Congratulation.......... plzzzzzzzzz add your timeline ...... :em3600:

Edited by alilibra4

Guest Citychick

Thanks guys, i've updated spread sheet, i applied in January and got acknowledgement letter after 4 weeks means in feb, got CO assigned in march. then i applied for visit visa in May which i got only in 1 day mashAllah :), applied on monday and got grant letter in email on Tuesday :) Medical and additional documents requested by CO in May, sent medical and additional documents by end of May. Received call from CO that my visa has been granted on 6th of august.

Thanks guys, i've updated spread sheet, i applied in January and got acknowledgement letter after 4 weeks means in feb, got CO assigned in march. then i applied for visit visa in May which i got only in 1 day mashAllah :), applied on monday and got grant letter in email on Tuesday :) Medical and additional documents requested by CO in May, sent medical and additional documents by end of May. Received call from CO that my visa has been granted on 6th of august.

CCongrats :):):) You must be soooooo pleased :) 8 months then is the standard i guess :)

Fantastic.. So it's just one day over seven months which is not bad.. And if they are clearing January files this month then properly february file next month or maybe at the end of this month depending on the load they have.. Not bad at all.

Fantastic.. So it's just one day over seven months which is not bad.. And if they are clearing January files this month then properly february file next month or maybe at the end of this month depending on the load they have.. Not bad at all.

Cool. CO assigned in Mar +2 months (May) requested med and pcc + 2.5 months grant.

Heartiest congrats to u sis :) , thts nice , thats good to know , thanks for updating us , it took 7 Months which is great :) well wish all the Feb applicant good luck May Allah Help all of u to get ur visa soon :) and i think next month the people who already get Medical request can hear the good News

Edited by FirstKnight

Well Citychick's timeline show the trend they are working on Application , they ask for the Medicals or any additional documents after 4 Months which happen to almost all of the applicants who applied in February on this forum , and i think at the moment 7 Months is the standard time so fingers crossed :) 7 months wait is not bad at all as far as we get the positive result at the end :) Sabar Ka Phal Meetha :)

Best of luck simee :P

P.S get an android phone no headache at all..:P

lolzzz really im awful with tech :P all ive now done is screen shot of skype logs with date and duration last 3 months...i hope it workss coz they are of every single day :P do i send original cards tht hubby sent or copies of them ?

lolzzz really im awful with tech :P all ive now done is screen shot of skype logs with date and duration last 3 months...i hope it workss coz they are of every single day :P do i send original cards tht hubby sent or copies of them ?

Send the original ones.. They will return it back when your visa is granted along with every other original documents.. When are you sending the requested stuff.?. By the way recheck form 80 I think they have done some changes into it.