For agents - hidden rulls???

Guest bebac30

Guest JoanneHattersley

Guys, we have all jumped to conclusions at times! Lets not worry about who needs to say sorry to who!!!

Lets please get back to doing what PIO is good for! Helping those who want to come over here!

Guest Jamie Smith

Bebac, my advice is no different to what Gill has given others earlier, about downloading and searching the pdf listings from the OMARA site.

The other advice how to select an agent is also fair and reasonable and no different to what is often suggested in PIO and BE. That is the way forward if you need an agent.

I guessed the wrong country, my point was Gill was treating youre situation like it was in the UK.

The country I thought you were in has no effect on things. The answer, about how to use the pdf search procedure, remains the same. You just need to search for another country.

I suggest that if you get any advice you get it from an RMA, Gill has only confused you and she does not have access to the same information that RMAs have.

A search of the agent register found this detail:

Ljubisic, Mr Tihomir

PO Box 170 PETERSHAM NSW 2049

Non-fee Charging Agent

Email sworkers@idx.com.au

Registration Number 0640484

Serbian Orthodox Welfare Association Of NSW Inc

Cabramatta Community Centre Cnr Railway Pde & McBurney Rd, CABRAMATTA NSW 2166

Phone 02 9727 9817 Fax 02 9726 1615

Web Address Serbian Orthodox Welfare Association

They are a charitable organisation, so I suppose Mr Ljubisic is mostly interested in family and refugee settlement, but they might be able to recommend and agent that they work with on other visa types and who understands your issues.

About 200-300km from you, if you want a face to face consultation, is Dejan Trajkovski. I have met him and am confident in recommending him as your nearest registered agent:

Australian Migration Office Bul. Jane Sandanski br. 26/2-4 SKOPJE 1000 MACEDONIA,

MACEDONIA, THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF

Email dejan.trajkovski@mt.net.mk

Registration Number 0601356

Phone +389 2 2403411 Fax +389 2 245 4595

All the best.

Right Enough, This is pathetic . If it wasnt for poor Bebac i would close this thread now as there is more *** for tat than i see in my daughters pre school class.

Answer the ops question WITHOUT trying to diss someone elses opinion, or i will re post Bebacs question in a seperate thread and delete this.

Cal x

Archived