Anyone moving back in November London ish area and need some furniture??

Hi all

Not trying to pimp myself or sell but I am moving home @ the beginning of decemeber and heading to oz in March. I am in Croydon and have a 1 bed flat full of furniture that has to go....let me know if anyone is interested.

Jen

Guest tlander56
Hi all

Not trying to pimp myself or sell but I am moving home @ the beginning of decemeber and heading to oz in March. I am in Croydon and have a 1 bed flat full of furniture that has to go....let me know if anyone is interested.

Jen

Hi Jen,

Please let me know what you have available.

Thanks,

Tanya

Hi Tanya

I have a double bed, a three seater sofa bed (it has a stain on from the throw we use on it but you cant see that if you keep a throw on it!!) which is v comfy. I have a round wooden 4 seater dining table that can extend to 6 (has 6 chairs). A TV cabinet (wooden) which fits my 37inch on and DVDs books etc underneath. A tall boy in the bedroom with 4 large draws and 2 smaller underwear draws etc. I also have some electrical bits i.e microwave, kettle, toaster, cuttlery, crockery...bedding, towels.... you name it!!! Ironically when I leased the flat the couple that moved out were ozzie and heading home so I bought it all from them!! Its all ikea furniture its not overly glamorous but if you are wanting bits to start with its what I did! If you are interested I can send you pics etc. I have extended my lease till the beg of Dec but things can go whenever. I have sold my 37inch tv but I also have a smaller one in the bedroom if you are interested, also have 2 digi boxes for free to view etc.

Let me know, thanks

Jen

Archived