Ian & Kath Tate

Guest g4zrl

Guest g4zrl

Can some one pleasae help me and my wife, we are looking for Ian & Marlene Tate who live in or around Adelaide, they used to live on Christies Road, Christies Beach.

We would really love to have them get in touch with both of us, Chris and Harry from Ravensdale.

Can some one pleasae help me and my wife, we are looking for Ian & Kath Tate who live in or around Adelaide, they used to live on Christies Road, Christies Beach.

We would really love to have them get in touch with both of us, Chris and Harry from Ravensdale.

Hi there sorry i can't help you,

But you may have some luck if you post a thread on the sister forum,

pomsinadelaide

Hope this helps

good luck with your search!

Guest g4zrl

Hi Dawn,

Sorry for yet another reply but I still have no answers to my request for help in finding our friends Ian and Cath (Kath) Tate (Tait) but I will keep on trying.

Thanks again for your help

Harry

Hi Dawn,

Sorry for yet another reply but I still have no answers to my request for help in finding our friends Ian and Cath (Kath) Tate (Tait) but I will keep on trying.

Thanks again for your help

Harry

Hi Harry,

sorry to hear you still not had any luck,

Have you had a look on face book, its worth a try,

all the best Dawn

Guest g4zrl

Hi Dawn, Yes I have tried facebook but unless they have been 'added' to my 'friends' list they don't show, and I don't have their email address.

Thanks anyway. hope you keep in touch

Cheers

Harry

Guest g4zrl

Hi Dawn,

It seems as if I have made a boo boo, I should have listed this family as Ian and MARLENE Tate and not Cath Tate. Grrr I do have a phone number for the Marlene tate but as it will be around midnight to 2am over there I don't think this person would be very happy. :o(

I cant seem to ever find these messages again when I log off, it must be an age thing :o)

Thanks for being there

Harry

Hi Dawn,

It seems as if I have made a boo boo, I should have listed this family as Ian and MARLENE Tate and not Cath Tate. Grrr I do have a phone number for the Marlene tate but as it will be around midnight to 2am over there I don't think this person would be very happy. :o(

I cant seem to ever find these messages again when I log off, it must be an age thing :o)

Thanks for being there

Harry

lol,

If you click on cp user at the top of the page left hand side, that will take you to a list of all the threads that you have posted on, hope it helps,

2am might be pushing your luck a little lmaso x

Guest g4zrl

Dawny

Mmmm yes, that's the story of my life, pushing it a bit. I'll try anything that helps

Harry

Archived