British TV

lynnes

Guest Fulwood

I don't think you can watch much TV as it is broadcasted in the Uk, althoguh the time difference means this is not a problem. However, you can watch programs after they have been shown on the following sites:

Everything BBC can be found for upto seven days at:

BBC iPlayer - Home

Channel Four has a similar service which is:

Channel 4 - 4oD

ITV has this one:

ITV Player

Not sure about the digital channels but the above three should cover most things...

I don't think you can watch much TV as it is broadcasted in the Uk, althoguh the time difference means this is not a problem. However, you can watch programs after they have been shown on the following sites:

Everything BBC can be found for upto seven days at:

BBC iPlayer - Home

Channel Four has a similar service which is:

Channel 4 - 4oD

ITV has this one:

ITV Player

Not sure about the digital channels but the above three should cover most things...

Unfortunately, you are unable to watch those channels if you dont live in the UK! I know cause I have tried and living in France have the same problems. Its all due to licencing outside the UK.

However, check out this thread;

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/brits-oz/60274-free-uk-tv-yes-thats-right-freeeee-tv-new-post.html

There is a way you can watch ITV Catchup for free, if you download firefox and use it with the add on they suggest.

I works no problem, but for the other channels you are best finding a company who you have to pay each month and they allow you to watch the chanels through their server. Its all about IP addresses, I am not up on all of that, but do know that there are companies you can find on the internet which allow you to watch all these channels but for a small fee each month!

At least with the ITV one its free and you can catch up when ever you want rather than having to watch tv during the night, which is what you would have to do over there if watching live UK TV!

Hope this helps

Tasha:wubclub:

Archived