Moving to Queensland

Briggy

I agree with Aldo in that Beenleigh ctr, seems to attract a few undesirables, however it is a big place and certain parts seem fine. Mt Warren Park isnt a bad estate ,theres a few migrant familys live there and they love it because of its handiness to the Highway, which then gives easy access to the city or coast.Cedar Creek, Edens Landing and Bethania are other areas close by that i think you'd be as well having a look at.

Helensvale again, a great family area next to the highway, near theme parks and home to a train station. Coombabah is a neighboring suburb that often gets great reviews too.I guess it depends what suits you when you see the areas in person.

Good Luck its a tough choice

Cal x

Thanks every one for your sound advise. I did realise when I put beenleigh up and then read what peeps had posted on hear probs made a wrong desision on that one.

I did mean the one in QLD Helensvale,daft bug-r I am ha ha.

I'm going to check the other places out tho all I can do is research like other peeps, it's like going blind folded. Ah well I'm up for an adventure

Cheers everyone:)))

Brig x:)))

Guest Mrs C

Hiya we live in Helensvale in Qld and we love it here. Everything you need near by. Can't recommend it enough, April

Hiya we live in Helensvale in Qld and we love it here. Everything you need near by. Can't recommend it enough, April

That's brill:) Helensvale dose look nice. We were looking to rent at Lowset duplex as they say they are pet friendly. See we have an ikkle chiwawa comming over with us. So need to rent some where were they are pet friendly.

And also depends if OH can get a cabinet makers job in or arround that area. He dose the fit out side not the factory side. But like he said if he can't find a job he would clean streets as long as we have a wage comming in.

It's like were do we go what jobs are going there, rentals I'm like:wacko:.

So you never kknow we might be comming that way:))))

Cheers Brig xxx:)))

Guest tamba 1

Helensvale is lovely,

we stayed there in a holiday park, and it was really lovely and clean.

Its so central, and all the attractions are nearby..

lucky you!:wink:

Archived