Boys and there toys

nurse sue

Hi need expert advice or technical support

my boys are flying from uk arrive saturday am so excited not seen them since jan :jiggy:and as ive been told im a good mum need to know if xbox 360 uk games are compatible with xbox console australia I am no good with computers even need help to switch on wii :confused: thanks i advance xxxxxx

Guest stockies

Hi I know that Aussie x-box games work in UK console so I guess it must work the other way round.

Guest francis

on a side note i feel compelled to pull you up on the grammar! their toys, not there toys.

I'm sorry i just can't help it!!!!!!

Guest Squem

Hey,

I don't think they will work....

Unless you brought the xbox in the UK and took it over with you!

The only reason i say this is each country has their own region.... we are region 2 .... america is region 1 and Australia is region 4.... this applies to DVDs and games!

I did a bit of research recently as I'm not sure whether to sell my Wii or not and it seems i should as I will need to get my friends to buy me wii games in the UK and ship it over unless i get a chip put in the Wii which costs alot of money!

Emma

Guest claire&fred

My OH has a UK Xbox 360 and Australian games work on it just fine. My nephew bought his Xbox 360 here in Australia and has used my OH's English games. My OH says that English games will work fine on an Australian Xbox. The regions do not apply to Games just DVD's. The encoding system to Europe is PAL and Australian uses the same.

Claire

Guest proud2beaussie

Don't worry about spelling Sue,this is PIO not an English exam.(But I can change it for you if you like)

Guest proud2beaussie

Glad to hear the news Sue,I bet you are happy to have your sons with you, I hope they enjoyed the flight !

Archived