Careers in Fitness

Guest Impatient

Guest Impatient

Mrs I is a fully qualified personal trainer and sports therapist and I am thinking along the same lines as a second career. We always hear about the Oz way of life being very active - does anyone have any thoughts about this line of work?

We are not really worried about the money aspects, it is more lifestyle and job satisfaction that appeal - I really fancy wearing shorts for the rest of my life!

Grateful for your thoughts!

Guest Impatient

Chelle,

planning on Brisbane, not committed to anywhere just yet, totally flexible at the moment.

Any advice gratefully received!

Guest kelly

hey impatient your wife couldnt work out a fitness programme for me could she i really need one, we could have a pio firness night what you recon girlies,

yours hopefully

kelly

Guest Impatient

Kelly

I am sure she could - what is it you want to achieve? PM if you prefer!

So then, how many posts do I have to make to become a 'member'?

Guest kelly

thanks for that i want to shrink my whole body can she do magic:twitcy: im not sure about becoming a member but you need 100 posts to become senior, i only realised this last week when i became one. i will pm mrs i

thanks very much

kelly

Oh Chelle what you mean beer n fags ,,what about my fast food too!!! lol,,,

I would imagine with the skills you have as afitness indtructor you should be able to find a job either alone or in a gym enviroment,Brisbane has lots of gyms and all the swimming pools ive seen have gyms attached too .You also see lots of everday people power walking etc so im sure if you privately advertised in the area you settle you would get a few responses,job wise have a look at www.alljobs.com.au .

see did it without a mention of fags !!!

Cal x

Archived