Question on Visa Application

rainyc

Hi

In need of a bit of info from anybody that can help. Am married and have been for a while now but did have a break in the relationship for a period of time, but on the visa application i have not mentioned this and have only put the one address down.

Does anyone know what sort of checks are done by DIAC regarding this as i am slightly concerned or am i worrying over nothing.

Is there main priority that we are a married couple of a number of years and that is enough or do they delve deep into your marital history??

:nah:

Guest slipshot
Hi

In need of a bit of info from anybody that can help. Am married and have been for a while now but did have a break in the relationship for a period of time, but on the visa application i have not mentioned this and have only put the one address down.

Does anyone know what sort of checks are done by DIAC regarding this as i am slightly concerned or am i worrying over nothing.

Is there main priority that we are a married couple of a number of years and that is enough or do they delve deep into your marital history??

:nah:

No expert but... if you divorced then remarried, it probabaly makes a differecne. If it was just a trial seperation, I'd not bother to mention it at all, as in the scheme of things it does not make a difference.

Thanks for your reply, that does make sense,but because it is such a huge thing and everyone says how difficult it is to get into Oz it was a concern, do they contact our government does anyone know and ask questions, eg confirm adressess for past 10 years and stuff like that?? im assuming they have more important things to double check like the skill one is emigrating for etc...anyway hopefully will be ok.

Thanks again

Archived