meds being done how to post

davet19650

Hi to you all

Anyone there that can help please

We have our meds and x-rays booked for this wed coming 1st july

have been informed from the surgery doing the meds that the price i have paid also includes the cost of "signed for international" post to australian processing centre.

They say this is perfectly safe without any problems , have been advised by our agents to send by courier, anybody had any experiance with normal post, was it fine , and can anybody recomend a courier.

any help greatly appreciated

Cheers

Dave

Guest sparky1966

We had our meds done 13th June in Croydon and the "signed for " option was £7 per person,they gave us the option to send by courier,this was £30 per person.This they arranged.

Guest shawgorbys

hi the company you have your meds with normally send them of to Sydney and you can get a tracking number of them so you can check were they are hope this helps good luck with everything take care andrea,&family

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Davet

I recommend asking the doctors whether they keep copies of everything they send to Sydney. If not, I would insist that they use a reliable courier such as DHL or Fedex.

Royal Mail International Signed For cannot be tracked via the Royal Mail website after the parcel leaves the UK. If such a package goes missing you end up having to ask AusPost to find it. If you have the International Signed For tracking number then AusPost can find the package but it causes needless anxiety over documents which were expensive to buy in terms of the Panel Doctor's & x-ray fees.

Cheers

Gill

Hi Dave

I would recommend sending your meds via courier as you can track them all the way to Sydney and its faster than international delivery..

We sent ours Thursday 26/2/09 and they arrived at HOC 1/3/09.. Sent via DHL at a total cost of £61 for a family of four.

Guest bentkitty

I sent my police checks to my agent using international signed for and they got lost somewhere in Australia. Royal Mail were useless tracking them, it's been two months and they have still not turned up. Thankfully I had asked for a spare set when I sent off for the police checks, which I sent by DHL, and could track all the way to delivery! Definitely use a courier, DHL, Fedex or similar, where the item can be tracked in Australia !!! Better safe than sorry

Archived