Victoria Nurses Board

Poca&Dan

Can anyone share with me their experience with the Victoria Nurses Board and how long they take to register you? I sent mine on 19.05.09 by recorded delivery. I know they have recieved it but have not heard anything yet! I know someone who's registration only took 4 weeks. Just wondered what length of time anyone else's took and whether I should start worrying!

Just want to get registered so we can start the visa apps!!!!:arghh:

Guest catty

well dont get me started on them as i started the registration process in feb 09 and the saga continues. i made the fatal mistake of sending in my application for nursing, midwifery, and public health nursing and then they decided last month that i had to get all my documents certified again wrong first time apparently..... they did phone and explain this to me so i got them re certified and sent them registered to the named person working on my application and they did get them and i have sent 2 emails asking about my application since and no answer. but i swear i am on the case and i will keep at them until i get an answer. so there goes my rant, think i needed to get that off my chest lol

Guest sylcaddies

Hiya - I sent my docs early March, received at NBV 26th March, request for more info received 21 April, sent 22 April, registration received 5th June.

Hope this helps! Good luck with everything.

Sylvia

Archived