Edinburgh Meet

Guest acbh2

Guest acbh2

Hi all,

Is there anybody from scotland who fancies meeting for a drink or 2? there is a bunch of us from another forum all going to Oz meeting up on April 21st in Walkabout in the omni centre in Edinburgh.

Everybody is welcome the more the merrier.

Andreaxx

Guest Morven33

Hi would have loved too but I am 4 hours away in Campbeltown. Hope you have a good time, what is the other forum your on, if you don't mind me asking.

Guest acbh2
Hi would have loved too but I am 4 hours away in Campbeltown. Hope you have a good time, what is the other forum your on, if you don't mind me asking.

I'll have a drink for you don't worry lol:biglaugh:

The other forum is http://www.britishexpats.com its very like this forum with lots of helpful advice to.

Andreaxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tricia

Hi Andrea,

would have loved to meet but so your note too late. Would definately be up for it in the future. I live in Glasgow and hoping to be in Brisbane by october

Guest acbh2
Hi Andrea,

would have loved to meet but so your note too late. Would definately be up for it in the future. I live in Glasgow and hoping to be in Brisbane by october

Hi Tricia,

Sorry you couldn't make it! It was great to be Oz bores with others for the day:laugh:

We are off to the Gold Coast in June so we're heading the same way. We are arranging another meet for mid may, this one is a family friendly one so if you have any children then this will be a good opportunity for them to meet other kids off to Oz.

Andreaxx

Guest tricia

Hi Andrea,

would definately be up for that. I have 13 yr old daughter and we would love to meet everyone. Do you have kids? Was there lots of people came?

Guest acbh2
Hi Andrea,

would definately be up for that. I have 13 yr old daughter and we would love to meet everyone. Do you have kids? Was there lots of people came?

Hi Tricia,

there was quite a lot of people who turned up! I have 2 children aboy of 10 and a girl of 4 we haven't formed a definite date and time yet, but think we were looking for it to be the weekend of 19/20 may. Will let you know once its been finalised. Or you could go to the meet ups section of british expats as this is where it is being arranged.

Andreaxx

Guest acbh2
Hi,we would be interested in meeting up if that is ok.We are in Dundee and have 2 girls aged 9 and 5 .We are booked to have our medicals on the 16th May.

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

As soon as a definite time and place is arranged I will let you know. Good Luck with the meds.

Andreaxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tricia

Hi Andrea

what is the meet ups ta ex pats.......i am quite new to the sigt..is it on here???

Guest acbh2

Sorry guys as a 4th yr student I've been sitting final exams and writing my dissertation so completely forgot to update:redface:

The meet is in St Andrews this sunday at craigtoun park between 11-12! there are two kids adventure parks - (new one just built in last few months apparently) so as long as people go left after going over bridge and not right. then you'll be fine.

Andreaxx

Archived