Quad bikes on the beach

Guest SamSam

Guest SamSam

Hi There,

Could anyone tell me if there are restrictions for quad bikes on the beach. If there are is there anywhere suitable for quad bikes as in UK we can take them on the beach in the winter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks

SamSam

p.s

Booking our flights tonight for September and sooooooooo excited.:spinny:

Hi There,

Could anyone tell me if there are restrictions for quad bikes on the beach.

I certainly hope so.

Here in UK we live next to a park which is spoiled much of the time by the mini Moto riding gits. I would hate to have a day on the beach ruined by the quads, much as I have enjoyed riding them.

I am dismayed to see how little space is allowed for dogs to be off-lead which in my opinion is less intrusive to those around me (so long as we all pick up the poo!)

I do love quad biking though so I really hope that there are places where you can ride them.

Guest SamSam
I certainly hope so.

Here in UK we live next to a park which is spoiled much of the time by the mini Moto riding gits. I would hate to have a day on the beach ruined by the quads, much as I have enjoyed riding them.

I am dismayed to see how little space is allowed for dogs to be off-lead which in my opinion is less intrusive to those around me (so long as we all pick up the poo!)

I do love quad biking though so I really hope that there are places where you can ride them.

Hi,

I can appreciate what you're saying and it would drive me crazy living next to a park with mini-motos and kids not respecting other people. I just feel that they ought to have places so that children can ride them without upsetting people. Fortunately we have our own land so we don't upset anyone but not sure what we will have in Australia, just hope there are places where the children can ride them without upsetting anyone.

SamSam

Hi There,

Could anyone tell me if there are restrictions for quad bikes on the beach. If there are is there anywhere suitable for quad bikes as in UK we can take them on the beach in the winter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks

SamSam

p.s

Booking our flights tonight for September and sooooooooo excited.:spinny:

G'day mate, I would say that most of the beaches are off limits to quad bikes due to various reasons, such as turtle sanctuaries, sand dune preservation etc. I know one that is open to quaddies and 4wds and that is Fraser Island, Qld. Other than that, don't think so. Quaddies are banned on all Australian gazetted roads so, one would have to look to the special parks

AUSTRALIA ATV Trails | TRAILSOURCE™

All - Adrenalin

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest SamSam

Hi Bobj,

Thanks for your reply, to be honest i guessed as much but looking on the bright side keeps the hooligans off the beaches. Looks like i'm gonna have to have a big enough garden so they can ride them once in a while.

Regards

SamSam

Guest just jo

Its not the beach but you can take your quad bikes here, Murray Bridge is about 45 minutes up in the hills from Adelaide City.

Quad Motor Bikes, Adelaide, South Australia, Murray Bridge, Weekend Fun, Quad motor bike riding, Weekends in Adelaide

I think you would be able to take the bikes on some of the beaches down south, You can take your car on the beach at aldinga and i think Norlunga so you might be able to go down there.

Check the council websites.

Sustainable Living Expo

Jo

Guest Guest9973

It's a no go on the local Adelaide beaches at least.

Full road rules apply on the beaches here and all vehicles have to be registered,

Guest SamSam
Its not the beach but you can take your quad bikes here, Murray Bridge is about 45 minutes up in the hills from Adelaide City.

Quad Motor Bikes, Adelaide, South Australia, Murray Bridge, Weekend Fun, Quad motor bike riding, Weekends in Adelaide

I think you would be able to take the bikes on some of the beaches down south, You can take your car on the beach at aldinga and i think Norlunga so you might be able to go down there.

Check the council websites.

Sustainable Living Expo

Jo

Hi Jo,.

Thank You very much.

At least there will be places the children can still ride them.

The websites are very helpful.

Thanks Again.

SamSam

Archived