Floor Layers/Floor Finishers in Perth

DaveAnClaire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Guest 47403
Hi all, just wondering are there any floor layers/floor finishers on this forum, we are hpoing to be in Perth early next year depending on how quick our application takes

Dave

My brother in law got all his skills assessed etc for a PR visa and even managed to get 3 companies willing to sponsor him on a 457 visa but decidedd he wants to go the business visa route as he has his own carpet fitting business, a shop and some other business interests in the uk. So i'm sure you'll find plenty of work in Perth. He was told to brush up on solid wood floor fitting and if you can floor tiling.

Hi guys theres a few floor finishers heading to Perth!!! My oh is one too!!!! We're just waiting on meds being finalised now! We started out with an agent last Feb but got hit with the changes, I always said we'd have our visa in 2012 but its gonna be even quicker!!!! Be good to keep in touch with everyone!!

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone, I come across this thread looking for floor finishers jobs.

my husband has his own carpet, vinyl, wood flooring business here in the Uk, he earns extremely good money selling and fitting the flooring. We are trying to find out possible earnings in oz, we are stuck between what areas to choose and would go where the jobs were or where we could setup a business that potentially would do well.

has anyone gone over on sponsorship for flooring or another type of visa for instance setting up a business etc?

Any help would be appreciated.

lucy x

• 1 year later...

Archived