Changes to UK pension entitlements

Sydney

That's why they're back in court in September.

The UK pension isn't reduced, it's the Oz one that's means tested. One and a half pensions is still worth going for. You choose which one is reduced.

If you get the uk pension,I think the OZ one is reduced by 1 dollar for every 2 dollars of UK pension after you go over the OZ one by $60 So if you receive $200 dollars from UK your OZ would be reduced by $70.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Guest proud2beaussie
If you get the uk pension,I think the OZ one is reduced by 1 dollar for every 2 dollars of UK pension after you go over the OZ one by $60 So if you receive $200 dollars from UK your OZ would be reduced by $70.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I think you're correct Kernow43, my mum gets a UK pension and her Australian one

is reduced as a result,I'm not sure how much though.

Guest JoanneHattersley

So Dizzy,

Cal and Nigel have already explained everything that they need to about why this post was `tidied up` etc. If you have concerns with the behaviour of any member you have the right (like anyone else does) to report the post or you can PM a moderator. We always look at complaints/reports that we recieve.

Guest proud2beaussie

SO DIZZY,

I have sent you a PM about this thread-I would invite you to read it before posting anything else.

Guest SO,DIZZY
So Dizzy,

Cal and Nigel have already explained everything that they need to about why this post was `tidied up` etc. If you have concerns with the behaviour of any member you have the right (like anyone else does) to report the post or you can PM a moderator. We always look at complaints/reports that we recieve.

no other posters were given a public dressing down on this thread im not sure why ive been singled out for a public telling off...

regards dizz..

Guest JoanneHattersley

Nigel Pmd you Dizzy, Im sure that he has explained everything to you. Please read it

Guest proud2beaussie

I think that this thread is going round in circles unfortunately so I'm going to close it.

Archived