Confused Newbie here - HI :)

jaxcooper

HI everyone.

My hubby and I are thinking about coming over for a reccie in October/November time. So far we have been looking at Adelaide and I like the idea of it but I'm trying not to make a wrong choice as this'll be the one and only visit before we choose.

My hubby likes the idea of being close to the city as he likes the hubbub and for his work in IT it seems to be the best idea. I am a suburb/ coastal person and hate places being too busy.

Hubby does contracting here- is that an option there?

So basically, out of Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth etc would you be willing to share your views as to where the best place might be for us to aim for?

For me and our two children I want light and space, for my husband I want him to be happy and not busting a gut constantly just to make ends meet. He is miserable here, thinks this is all there is and I'm determined to show him there's a better place out there where it's not all about money.

Advice seriously appreciated :)

Thanks.:smile:

Guest Working to fish

Bump.

Try a pm to kim ( kp nuts) they are in Adelaide ,Kim will be happy to give you a insite i am sure.

Brisbane is also a nice place ,i work there and find the place a nice place to be.

Has all you will need.

easy but.:idea:

Archived