Hi and Bye

Guest lolajays

Guest lolajays

:arghh:Cant believe it is here already, we are off on our reccie trip on Saturday so my next post will be in the reports. Heres hoping we like it although the visa problem seems to get worse im sure we will get there in the end.

Speak to you all post trip

BYE!!!!!!

Guest lolajays
Hey Tracey

I knew your trip was coming up. I hope you have a great time. Looking forward to hearing ALL about it.

What's your itinerary?

Erm well we thought get in the car and drive :nah: We are in Melbourne for 6 days then Perth for 7 we want to check out the towns in Vic between Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road then over to Mornington. In WA we are most likely to travel South Freemantle, Mandurah and Bunbury most likely. Dreading the flight, leaving the kids and dogs but otherwise excited. Need to pack now lol

Guest waynenicola

Hi guys, not posted for awhile as a bit dispondant about visa app but you go and enjoy it, we did in january to queensland. Our friends in brisbane are from bunberry and they tell good things about it.

the flights arent too bad going out but jet lag can get you on the way back.

enjoy the trip and cant wait to read the posts

oh by the way still havent made my mind up about our dogs yet(money issues) !

wayne

Guest Clairey b
:arghh:Cant believe it is here already, we are off on our reccie trip on Saturday so my next post will be in the reports. Heres hoping we like it although the visa problem seems to get worse im sure we will get there in the end.

Speak to you all post trip

BYE!!!!!!

Hi Tracey

We did the same reccie trip over xmas. First part was spent in Melbourne, then flew over to Perth for new year. Hope you have a wonderful trip. We certainly did, and it definately helped us in deciding on where to head to.

Enjoy yourselves and can't wait to hear all about it,

Claire

Archived