furnished accom for 3 months

Georgie

Hi

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children. We have a well behaved elderly dog (no chewing or barking can get a reference). We would be looking to rent somewhere from middle of June til end of Sept. Can anyone help?

I need to know soonish as i have to give the real estate agent our signed lease in 14 days. It is for 6 months and they wont do any less for us which means we would have to break lease. Hence looking for short term. It also means we can send our furniture back to UK before we leave OZ.

If anyone can help can you pm me asap.

Thanks

Georgina

Yes i have done both Cal but they dont want to know and i will go so far as to say they have been quite rude! I have had comments like "I dont care how old and how good your dog is... no one ever says anything bad about their dogs do they???" and "I put any dogs i see in the crab pot" and "We only take Guide Dogs and we dont even like doing that" (miserable gits!).

I really think that unless some one can come to the rescue we will have to stay put, break the lease and not have the furniture sent in advance BOO HOO:cry:

Sorry (as i know you like it here) but Get me outta here ASAP. I am feeling very low at the moment so sorry to offend

OMG Dont be sorry,,, i would be angry if i had those replies too !! Maybe its because they are near the city, shame really as lots of people have dogs dont they?

Tell hubby to put you up in the Versache hotel and them come down to me in July,lol , your dog is more than welcome here.

I do like our life here but im always willing to listen if you need it, don't be scared of venting on me,lol after all i know only too well how some of the aussies really test your patience ! lol

Hope you sort something

Cal x

Archived