weather in Perth?

boogaloo

Hi guys

We are planning our reccie to Perth to validate our visas late this year. We hoped to go in November when it it warmer!

We have found a really lovely accomodation but it is only available from 8th - 29th October and as this will probably be our only family holiday until we make the big move we wanted to enjoy nice weather!

I know it is spring then but can anyone advise me on the weather in October

Thanks

Guest guest17301

Hmm not sure as we only got here 3 months ago but our rellies will be coming then and I was thinking it may be around the 21-24 mark?

I went to perth for three months last year and i arrived on the 25th Oct. The weather at the beginning of my trip was warm (compared to the UK summer) and mostly dry. I never wore a coat and only long trousers on a night.....sun glasses always on my head LOL. I think last year it was late getting hot though as it didnt hit 40 until the day we flew home which was mid Jan. The closer to Christmas you get the warmer it will be, however it should still be lovely in Oct time too.

Good luck

Emma

x

We came here at the start of Sept last year and the weather was hit and miss until end of November. To be fair, it was never really (much) lower than 20 degrees (during the day) which meant, having just arrived from England, it felt fairly warm to us. But the Aussies were in their jumpers and coats and thought us mad. It did rain a lot. And I know we will find it cold in Sept/Oct this year.

The locals we asked were a bit frustrated come November as they expected it to have picked up by then and it hadn't. They did say that the seasons seemed to be changing slightly and that summer was lasting longer, but so was winter. The first bit is defo right as, its winter in 3 weeks and its still 27 or 28 every day.

Archived