looking for a car & perhaps campervan!

Guest nfowley

Guest nfowley

Hi

Hopefully moving to Gold Coast area end July/ begining Aug and will be looking for a car to buy if anyone will be selling around that time. I'm probably a bit eary but trying to be organised! I'd really love a convertible but not sure if we will be able to afford (we have one here in Scotland so would be nice to have one in Oz!) as cars seem more expensive in Oz. Also might be interested in a campervan!!

Hiya guys there are lots of second hand car dealers dotted around the Gold Coast especially Southport, so i dont think you will have any difficulty getting a car. I would seriously reconsider getting a convertable though, its too hot in summer to have the roof off,one, you would fry, two you really need the air-con on. Maybe thats why you dont see many buzzing around.

For campervans have a nosey at Ebay Australia to see if you can get a guide to costs, like cars they are pretty expensive here and really hold their value.

Good Luck with evrything

Cal x

Guest nfowley
Hiya guys there are lots of second hand car dealers dotted around the Gold Coast especially Southport, so i dont think you will have any difficulty getting a car. I would seriously reconsider getting a convertable though, its too hot in summer to have the roof off,one, you would fry, two you really need the air-con on. Maybe thats why you dont see many buzzing around.

For campervans have a nosey at Ebay Australia to see if you can get a guide to costs, like cars they are pretty expensive here and really hold their value.

Good Luck with evrything

Cal x

Thanks for the info Cal, never thought of looking on Australian ebay, will check it out!

Archived