A little Bit sad

Guest The Greens

Guest The Greens

Well the time has come to start the preparations for our long trip back to the UK. The time seems to have flown bye. I am a little bit sad as it seems to be almost like the beginning of closing the door on a chapter of our life's that just didn't work out. But there you go.

I was wondering if anyone is around who has some recent experience of using relocation companies in the Brisbane area. We used Crown on the way out here and their service here in Brisbane was shocking. I have been told recently that the sub-contractors they were using who did our move have now been fired because they were no good but that still leaves me with doubts about using them again, once bitten and all that.

Has anyone got any recommendations on who would be good other than Crown to ship our goods back to Britain. I am sure plenty of you have used Crown and found them good, it's just that I can't get that picture out of my mind of coming home from my first days work and finding my hubby knee deep in boxes and all the furniture in disarray, nothing assembled and a whole lot of empties left in our garage when we had paid for a door to door service with full unpacking and setting. They screwed us once so I won't even chance letting them do it a second time.

Thank you all and both Tony and I wish you all great success in all your plans,

EMMY:smile:

Hi Emmy & Tony,

I am sorry it hasn't worked out for you - atleast you gave it your best shot with everything. I can't really recommend a removalists but there is a few folk in your situation so i am sure someone will be able to recommend a decent carrier.

All the best

Tim

Hi Emmy, So sorry it didnt work out for you here, I remember reading the story before of how you to had to rush of home to your Tony's parents and then they were on holiday !! You certainly have had some fun.

Grace removals were good this end when delivering our wordly goods.

Take care Emmy and wishing you lots of luck in the future xx

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi Emmy and Tony,

I'm very sorry to hear that things haven't worked out for you in Australia the way you had hoped,but you gave it your best shot

and sometimes you just have to move on.

I wish you both all the best in the future and hope that you have

some happy memories of your time in Australia.

Good Luck to both of you.

I can't recommend a removalist but like kdal I have heard good reports abut Grace Removals.

goodluck001.gif

Archived