Visa (Validate)

Proview220

Hi Proview

It all depends on when you get your meds and Pc's done.. Both are only valid for 1 year so your validation date is usualy 1 year after which ever is dated first..

So if you look at our application, we got Pc's 13/2/09 and meds were finalised 7/3/09..

So i would expect validation will have to be before 13/2/10..

Hope this makes sense..

Guest turbopaul

Once you have the Visa i thought it was 10 months to activate it (validate / get stamped).

But i think you can get it validate / activated then return for a period of time before you need to go there to settle. I hope someone can confirm that with you.

Once you have the Visa i thought it was 10 months to activate it (validate / get stamped).

But i think you can get it validate / activated then return for a period of time before you need to go there to settle. I hope someone can confirm that with you.

Hi Paul

Your vailidation date is worked on how i said in the earlier post..

Your visa is actualy valid for 5 years aslong as you validate before given time..

Guest turbopaul

Cool

I stand corrected, I was going but info that some agents told me quite awhile go.

It's good to know this as I am apply by myself and not going through a agent as I think they are alittle bit pricey.

Archived