Would love an emailing pal

Guest graham$nic

Guest graham$nic

My daughter is 9 yrs old her name is Demi and she would love an emailing pal we will be moving to Sydney to start than off to brisbane hopefully by the end of the year if anyone would like to send her an email please get in touch

Guest kimdownie

Hi Demi, I have a daughter who is nearly 8 and I know she would love to email you,

unfortunatly we are going away for the week next week with no computer so she wont be able to mail you until she gets back

Kim

Hi Demi,:)

My daughter, Hayleigh is 9 and I'm sure she'd love to e-mail you. School breaks up today for her so no doubt she'll be spending some time on the "pooter". I'll let her know about your post and you should hear from her soon.

ta ta for now. Tracey xx. :laugh:

Guest graham$nic

Thankyou to you both Demi would love to email u all we are a way for a few days but im sure she will try to email you b4 she goes

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi Demi. My daughter Harlea would love to email you and talk about moving to OZ.She's 11 yrs old and has a sister who is 9 and called Phoebe and a dog (in the picture) called Blue!!!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Harlea

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The "Biscuits"

hi demi,

my name is laura and i am 10 , we are movin to oz:biggrin:

are u exited cause i am

from laura:wubclub:

Guest graham$nic

Hi laura where do you live/ when are you going to oz? and where are you goign to live when you get there love demi

Guest The "Biscuits"

hey demi,:cute:

i live in lincolnshire, we are moving to perth at christmas hopefully:biggrin:

when are you goin?

Guest graham$nic

Hi my nan and grandad and four aunties live in skegness and alford in linconshire we are moving to brisbane hopefully and i carnt wait but i will miss lots of people so a little sad as well oh and i will be 10 in october love demi xx

Guest The "Biscuits"

hi demi,:cute:

i am going to miss my freinds to, my best freind has moved to canada in feb so still i bit sad but i keep in contact:sad: what are you best at? I am brill at being a chatterbox and very crazy:wacko: have you any brothers or sisters? i'm a only child.

Guest Davidgolf

Hi Demi

Hi my name is Gabrielle i am moving to Australia too i'm moving to Brisbane i had to give up my dog called Max.I'll be your email pal if you would like.Do you have any pets.

Guest graham$nic

Hi laura yes im going to miss lots of people my real dad is not coming so i will miss him but i have a brother who is 11 nearly 12 and a baby sister who is 2 and i realy hope when we get to brisbane that i have my own room i would love that love demi xx

Guest graham$nic

Hi gabrielle it would be realy lovely to stay in touch you never know we might be neighbours no i dont have any pets mum and dad says some day wheb we are settled we might get a dog i love dogs do u have brothers and sisters/ love demi xx

Guest Davidgolf

Hi Demi

yes unfortly one sister called Ashlee she 18 nearly 19 and i've got a brother called Sam he's 16 nearly 17 he's really handsome.If you get a dog what will you call it. Do you want a boy or a girl.Do you have any brothers or sisters.

Guest Davidgolf

Hi spottychick11

my name is Gabrielle what is yours I am 9 years old how old are you.

Guest andylane

hi i am adam i am 12 years old and we are moving to brisbane to but i dont really know much about it so if u know would u plz send me some info thanx adam

Archived