little steps...

Elliott-Family

another thing to cross off the list, we have now booked our medicals for 29th May in Nottingham. Ever hopeful that one day in the near future we may get a case officer.

Total cost for two adults and a child £705 - more pennies to find.

Worth noting that they have advised us to have x-rays for our son, he is 10 and will be 11 on 8/6. We thought we would get away with it as he was under 11 but they have advised us as he will be 11 when Sydney process our medicals they would request them anyway,

cheers

Claire x:smile:

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Guys,

You say you are a 175 app - are you CSL ? Am I right that you'll be front loading your meds ?

another thing to cross off the list, we have now booked our medicals for 29th May in Nottingham. Ever hopeful that one day in the near future we may get a case officer.

Total cost for two adults and a child £705 - more pennies to find.

Worth noting that they have advised us to have x-rays for our son, he is 10 and will be 11 on 8/6. We thought we would get away with it as he was under 11 but they have advised us as he will be 11 when Sydney process our medicals they would request them anyway,

cheers

Claire x:smile:

I suggest that you consult your agent about whether undertaking medicals at this stage is your best strategy.

Guest OgaPoga

Hey,

People are right here - if you are not in State Sponsored (176) or 175 CSL I also would not advice you to book medicals, as they will expire in 1 year and there are no clear timelines from DIAC when any other visas apart from 176 and 175 CSL will be granted.

Also, you only have 1 year to validate your visa in OZ - and 1 year counts not from the date you get your visa, but date medicals or police (whichever is sooner) is done. So, if I would be you and not on CSL or 176SS, I would not frontload medicals.

Guest bshootz

Hi, just thought i would reply, as we have just had our meds done at Nottingham, we thought they were brilliant, the doctor was a really nice guy put us all atease straight away.

Beckyx

Archived