time moves slowly!!!

johnd

hi all,

we've sold the house de-cluttered our lives and got rid of one of the cars, had our meds 4 weeks ago so now we wait, and wait!.

i hope it isn't to long because i can't stand it!. it feels like time is standing still. we just want to book the flights and go. we are still hoping to be gone mid-june, fingers crossed.

please send us the e-mail.

johnd.

Guest kimdownie

you guys sound like I feel already,

and im not even at the sending visa application part yet, I find my head in one place (being practical), my heart in another(Australia) and my mind on everything else.....its soooo frustrating,

Kim

Guest jonseywife

Thinking of you all and totally sympathise ..................... Ive definately got a few more grey hairs since all this visa malarky started, and still got some more waiting to do yet!!!!!! :arghh:

Once you get those Visa's though, you'll forget all about the waiting (especially when your inhibriated for a week after with all the celebration - hic )

THEY SAY - GREAT THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT :v_SPIN: :jiggy:

Guest THE JONEZYS

YOU LOT JUST DON'T LISTEN DO YOU:no: :no:

Like I keep telling you all, it will happen .......like I said in my "sooner than you think post".....This time next year you wil be down here, sitting at your pooter when you should be making breakfeast......with a dishwasher that wants emptying after last nights barbie and an ironing pile taller than me and forgeting that you ever had to apply for a visa.......and on the rare occasion you do think about it...you will just smile a silly secret smile to yourself and feel soooooooooooooooooooooooo smug !!! and clever!!!

Granted at this stage your brains not the same as when you started the process and your liver.......well that just gets worse once you get down here believe me.

GOOD LUCK ALL.....................AND AS THEY SAY DOWN THIS WAY........................

....................YOUR BE RITE MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LESLEYX

Guest ed champ

We had our medicals done 23rd Jan and they arrived in Sydney on the 7th Feb. Thats now 48 days ago - whats happening. Its like pulling my teeth!!!!!!

Guest pippycol

got visa got finishing date for work just the last piece in the jigsaw to place and it is proving the hardest piece to place, selling the house.But still hoping to be in brissie early august

col & pip

Guest koala12

I can totally sympathise with you as once you have sent in your applications you feel like you're life's in limbo as all you want to do is get the green light to start organising everything! I have to say that once I got my visa there was so much to organise and it's really hard to juggle everything and work out what to do first, ie do you book tickets and hope you sell you house in time or do you sell your house and hope you can get tickets for when you want, etc etc!! I am not the most patient of people either, once I know something's going to happen, just want to get on with it and the waiting around is soooooooo frustrating! Actually I found it all a huge anti-climax when eventually I heard my visa had been granted - I had obviously submitted all the paperwork, had the meds, , sent in police checks, etc and one day I got an email from Immigration and my immediate thought was that they wanted some other piece of information but to my surprise when I opened it up it said that visa had been granted - yippee!!

Archived