catalogue shopping

RVN

Hello all, been in oz now for about 3 months and loving it. just wondered if anyone knows of any clothes/store catalogues that may in circulation in oz. I used to subscribe to the "Next " catalogue and "La Redoute" over in the UK as I found it easier to shop from there than trapse around a busy shopping centre. thanks in advance

Guest The Pom Queen
Hello all, been in oz now for about 3 months and loving it. just wondered if anyone knows of any clothes/store catalogues that may in circulation in oz. I used to subscribe to the "Next " catalogue and "La Redoute" over in the UK as I found it easier to shop from there than trapse around a busy shopping centre. thanks in advance

I'd always wondered this too!!! I actually ordered some stuff from the Next sale and my daughter is going to send it over! If it doesn't fit I don't care - I'll either wait until the stuff does fit (constant diets!!!) or sell on ebay. There are always loads of people who will post stuff to Oz from the UK on ebay. Good luck in your search, keep us updated and I will let you know!!

Take care

Lynn x

Did you also know that Marks and Spencer now deliver to Australia from their UK website and so do Top Shop. Delivery costs for M & S is £20 per order (maybe get a few people together to order to share the cost), and Top Shop is £7.50 per order. Going to do a bit more investigating so will let you know if I find any others!

:hug: Lynn x

Guest guest17301

I know what you mean, I used to do a lot of shopping online in the UK. I get so bored trollin around the shops..I got a bit twitchy yesterday and trawled through Ebay Aus, did you know that if you are registered on Ebay Uk you are automatically also on the Aus site? I bought a rug and a valance for our spare room bed. Handy if you can't get out and the range of goods for sale was not bad-not as vast as in the UK though. I also ordered some cosmetic items from the Uk site and they got here fine-took 3 weeks though!

Archived