Medicals for oz,

Proview220

Guest Mark n' Manda

It also depends on their ages. I recall under 11 is medicals only and oevr 11 is medicals plus x-rays. This may have changed recently but not that I am aware of.

Guest cherylnandy
It also depends on their ages. I recall under 11 is medicals only and oevr 11 is medicals plus x-rays. This may have changed recently but not that I am aware of.

Hi

That sounds about right, that what we had that too youngest just had medical and eldest had xray and medical. Where are you going for your medicals proview are you going to St Johns St in Manchester, we went there they were really good and very quick too.

Guest heligan2005

st. johns street is the nearest to you i think the other is in preston. i had dr million, very relaxed and a lovely man. there is no rush there either .

but be on time whatever you do. one of the drs there yelled at one person who turned up late, in front of the whole waiting area . if he'd have done that to me he would be whistling through his arse by now. it was so rude and totally not called for , he could have asked the person if there was any reason he was late in private.

good luck x

Guest heligan2005

congrats on your citizenship, i hear the tests are changing in aug 2009. x

We too used Dr Million at Manchester, one of the reasons being meds and x-rays are done in the same building so no traipsing about with kids. Dr Million was great and good with the kids ,pretty quick too.

Cal x

congrats on your citizenship, i hear the tests are changing in aug 2009. x

Thankyou, another hurdle down i guess,lol.

I read that they are raising the pass rate and focusing more on Australian values etc, which probably isnt a bad thing, after all is it really that important to know who Phar Lap is or when Don Bradman made cricket history??? lol

Cal x

Archived