for all those people who are worried about moving!!!

Guest courtney1997

Guest courtney1997

Hi my name is courtney (12)and i moved to perth about 9 weeks ago and at first i was really worried....

Now i don't know what i was worried about !!! Everyone is really friendly and positive and when i started school ( 2 weeks ago) i was very worried about making new friends but now i feel like i have been their forever !Lots of new friends and the school work is easy!:SLEEP:

I live in the state perth , woodvale and if anyone would like to chat feel free to pm me !!!

love from courtney ....x:laugh:

Guest snow white

what a lovely post courtney im glad you are happy with your new life in perth and have made lots of friends my children feel the same about their lives on the gold coast

all the best

lesley x

Guest Guest26012
Hi my name is courtney (12)and i moved to perth about 9 weeks ago and at first i was really worried....

Now i don't know what i was worried about !!! Everyone is really friendly and positive and when i started school ( 2 weeks ago) i was very worried about making new friends but now i feel like i have been their forever !Lots of new friends and the school work is easy!:SLEEP:

I live in the state perth , woodvale and if anyone would like to chat feel free to pm me !!!

Hi Courtney! Lovely to meet you last night! Have a great birthday for Daniel!

Nic and Malc xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest harrisoncfc

Hi Courtney... ( my sisters called Courtney.... :-).... )

I'm glad to hear you're having a good time and making lots of friends.

I was realy worried about moving and having to make new friends but now that i have read your post i feel alot better.

Hope to talk to you soon...

Harrison

:wink:

Guest Tracey Jay

What a fab post courtney. my daughter is 12....ashleigh. we are hoping to move to perth this year. we have our meds on wednesday.....oh no!!! we"ve been looking at the area woodvale and the high school. would you reccomend it?? my daughter has msn, do you?? if you"d like to talk to her pm me and you two can swap addies. glad you are enjoying your new life. Tracey.

Guest brogancfc

Now i don't know what i was worried about !!! Everyone is really friendly and positive and when i started school ( 2 weeks ago) i was very worried about making new friends but now i feel like i have been their forever !Lots of new friends and the school work is easy!

Hi courtney that was a good post but im really scared about leaving friends and family :wacko:.

i have a feeling you have been speaking to my brother harrison because he knows a courtney .

Anyway nice to meet you ,

Brogan , 10 x

Guest theleeclan

hi courtney

thank you for the reassuring post it made me feel more confident about starting school in oz.

What year are you in at school? I am in year 6.

The thing that I am scared the most about is the snakes and spiders !

Have you saw any during the time you have been there.

Alix

xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gosgirl

hi courtney,thank you for the reassuring post .My little brother is also 12.:biggrin:

Guest courtney1997

Hi Thanks for all the positive feedback !!!! i like to know that my posts are appreciated by you all ! we have seen a couple of redbacks but they are tiny ! no worries !! To be honest (i don't want to come across mean )but as soon as you start school you will forget about your mates in england! i am only still in touch will my 2 best friends !!

HOPE THIS HELPS FROM COURTNEY...X

Are you still enjoying your new life as much, Courtney?

I have sent a link to this thread to my son who will be 12 when we move over to Sydney next January. He's quite excited now, but like us, I bet he will get a bit nervous as we get nearer. It's only natural isn't it?

• 1 month later...
Guest holziwolziwoo

Im moving to Geelong in November '09. Really brickenn' it . ! :unsure:

Your post reasured me loads but still worried 'bout the move. Anyone livin' der now ??? Please tell me what its likee :) Whats the schools like? I think ill be in year 11 (15/16yrs) sooo ..

LoveMuchly ,

Holly x

And this is just weird--------->:Randy-git:

Had to point that out :)

Guest courtney1997
Im moving to Geelong in November '09. Really brickenn' it . ! :unsure:

Your post reasured me loads but still worried 'bout the move. Anyone livin' der now ??? Please tell me what its likee :) Whats the schools like? I think ill be in year 11 (15/16yrs) sooo ..

LoveMuchly ,

Holly x

And this is just weird--------->:Randy-git:

Had to point that out :)

Hi don't worry about it , if you wern't nevous then people would think you were over confident !!!!! Just think : hot beach , hot boys or cold cold days, not so nice boys!!!

Honest now no jokes i bet you will love it lol!!!!!

speak soon from courtney...xox

• 8 months later...
Guest brogancfc

Hi , i commented on here when i was 10 i am now 11. Lol, x

I am really worried about moving to austrailia and scared about making new friends, i am hopefully moving to pacific pines in goldcoast.

Brogan, x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lozza1999

Hi, my name is Lauren, (10) It is good to read posts like yours as i am hopefully moving to Perth and am worried:unsure: apparently school work over there is easy:SLEEP: Lauren

Guest courtney1997
Hi, my name is Lauren, (10) It is good to read posts like yours as i am hopefully moving to Perth and am worried:unsure: apparently school work over there is easy:SLEEP: Lauren

The work is what you make it. It will be hard if you don't pay attention but will be fairly easy if you pay attention. Hope you have a fab time in oz and hope it suits you as well as it suits me !:wubclub:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi courtney,,

im Jodie and im 11 years old bur 12 this year.

i am very worried about moving as im still waiting to move and i really dont want to,,

i would be very happy if you would ttalk to me and be my friend even though i am not moving to where you are moving, but it would be nice to have a friend to talk to regularly.

Hope to talk to you soon

Love Jodie (or u can call me jodezzzzz :wink:)

xxxxx :smile::smile: xxxxx

• 2 months later...
Guest courtney1997
hi courtney,,

im Jodie and im 11 years old bur 12 this year.

i am very worried about moving as im still waiting to move and i really dont want to,,

i would be very happy if you would ttalk to me and be my friend even though i am not moving to where you are moving, but it would be nice to have a friend to talk to regularly.

Hope to talk to you soon

Love Jodie (or u can call me jodezzzzz :wink:)

xxxxx :smile::smile: xxxxx

Hi jodie, sorry it has taken me so long to reply i havent seen this thread for a while...

where abouts are you moving to ?

i would be happy to talk to you if you need a friend sure xx

love'n'hugs xx

Guest Pommy girl 1998

Hi Courtney,

for a start thanks for replying! were moving to caloundra, sunshine coast in queensland ( eastern coast of australia ) thanks if you want i will send you my msn address in a pm, or vice versa! Thanks... Jodie x

Archived