Ozforex

2tigers

Anyone used Ozforex?

I am using them right now, hope they are ok!

Exchange rate is fantastic at the mo, sending AU back to the UK.

0.486 :spinny: Lately its the highest its been in 10yrs (apart from a crazy day Jan 09)!

They have also given me a corporate rate of .3%, no fee's either.

Guest guest17301

I use Ozforex, hassle free and good service. Easy to register online with a quick follow up call from them.

Guest funkymonkey

yes you do, which is a pain in the beginning but they are very helpful and it is because of money laundering.

Guest radbt

They were recommended to me by a long term Brit expat. they have been really good to us. I cocked up the first transfer - and they unwound it for me no trouble. Hint - it leads you into the system in dollars, and at first I thought you could only do trades in numbers of dollars and unrounded figures in pounds. I got it wrong once and put in a round number of dollars that converted to a few pence over what my limit on my UK account - so the payment was refused at that end. So be aware that there is a little button that allows you to request a round number of pounds be transfered. I always use that now, so I am absolutely certain that it is not going to trip some threshold in my UK account, or throw me into overdraft in UK, or whatever.

If you are better than me at conversion calculations to 4 decimal places ignore this! But I find it confusing!

Cheers

radbt

1st lot went through no problem, they allowed me to do a small $100 exchange so I can see how it all works which I think is a good idea.

Very helpful staff too, even when I phoned the local number at 8pm someone answered, it was redirected to the UK as the AU office was closed and all done via the local number.

Happy with this company so far.

We use them and have been more than happy. They even phoned us to tell us that our UK bank had paid them twice for a deal and they would refund it immediately. Our UK bank were not so helpful when we tried to claim back the charge for putting the (incorrect) double payment through even though it was entirely them at fault.

Archived